Home

New anim Show Case

keshire

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rounding out the Block positions Part 1

2004476537487728548024.jpg

You'll notice I created a square/circle in front. My plan is to do that on all sides.

I'll add some more and do some nice blocking for the dual and staff. Inculding ditching the lame dual blocking anims and try for multi directional stuff instead. As well as a feeble attempt at least of motion capturing Darth maul blocking.

As soon as razor gets his Ledge grab code done I'll finish the ledge grab stuff with a shimmy left/right, and let go/pull up variations for jedi/merc.

Next, (yes there is a next) I'll get cracking on a whip weapon. Including adding in some grabs with this weapon.

I think a laser blocking animation like Obi-Wan used in the Geonosis arena to block that short series of lasers coming towards him (twirling the saber in front of him and alternating sides-sorry, I can't think of how else to explain it and I don't know what it's called) would be a cool animation.

I don't know how practical that would be in game, how it would be done, and how hard it would be to implement with functionality, but it's just a thought.:(

Is it possible to use JKA's Ragdoll system for the whip?

It would be cool if the whip would fall to the ground after slashing it and hang down edges and stuff ...

Another Idea would be an overall new Heavy Blaster- Two Handed Weapon Animation. Since there are many Weapons that are wielded with 2 Hands in the SW Universe like the

Blastech OLT-19

pic_1.jpg

Or The Blastech DLT-20A

Rifle.jpg

Well just some impressions :D

Pace

Pahri

*edit*

Just a Sidequestion: Do my Suggestions sound too utopian? :D

Archived