Home

what's your favorite starwars game?

Doomie

what is your favorite starwars game?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. what is your favorite starwars game?

• Knights of the Old Republic.
    • Dark Forces series. (jedi knight, jedi outcast)
    • X-wing/TIE fighter, X-wing alliance.
    • shadows of the empire.
    • Galactic battlegrounds.
    • other (specify in your post.)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by InsaneSith

Super Return Of The Jedi is my choice. >_> what? you can't tell me you didn't love that game.

Yeah, I completely forgot about the Super Famicom (SNES) Star Wars games - Super Star Wars was awesome - 5th in my list. Super ESB and Super ROTJ were more of the same, but just as good. The SNES' recreation of the music was also amazing!

More X-wing votes please!

I think Rebellion was called "Supremacy" in the UK - it was supposed to be okay - not as good as X-wing though:)

As soon as an Elite style game comes out in the Star Wars universe, that'll be offically the BEST GAME EVER - not just Star Wars games.

Until then: The x-wing series!

I would say Jedi Academy, i havent played KOTOR yet.

Btw, jedi outcast isnt part of Dark Forces.

It goes like:

Dark Forces

Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2

Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 - MOTS (expansion)

Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

Originally posted by Doomgiver

Well, actualy it's dark forces 3. And JA is Dark forces 4. It's all a part of Kyle Katarn's life story.

He's right. It is called the Dark Forces/ Jedi Knight series since it all revolves around Kyle.

Here's my list.

1) KotOR (not as fun replay value as DF/ JK though, but still the best fun I've ever had with a game. I spent one Saturday playing it for 9 straight hours and didn't even realize it :o)

2) DF/ JK (In order from my favorite to my least favorite: Dark Force, Jedi Knight, Jedi Academy, Mysteries of the Sith, Jedi Outcast. Great FPS and lightsaber combat and Kyle's a great EU character)

3) X-Wing Alliance (Only X-Wing game I've played and I did enjoy the characters as well as most of the missions. Some sucked but oh well, all levels in a game can't be great. The ending was stupid too. What the hell happened to the uncle :confused: )

These are the only SW games on my top 10 games of all time list so they're the only ones I'll list. Another that I really enjoyed was Yoda Stories. But, I think that's my queue to get out of here :p

Originally posted by Katarn07

3) X-Wing Alliance (Only X-Wing game I've played and I did enjoy the characters as well as most of the missions. Some sucked but oh well, all levels in a game can't be great. The ending was stupid too. What the hell happened to the uncle :confused: )

I would definitely recommend you pick up TIE fighter - probably the best in series gamewise - obviously x-wing alliance kicks it's ass in the graphics department, but the missions are a lot cooler

Hi. New forum goer guy. Feel free to tear my innards out in your noob "initiation" process.

Anyways, here's my five favourite Star Wars games:

1) KotoR - Come on. Fully immersive Star Wars RPG world. So much to do. Be a dark, light or walk the line in the middle jedi. Great voice acting and story. Especially story.

2) X-Wing Alliance - Story, voice acting (Emkay! Haha) and missions. Just wish the majority of the ships in the simulator don't use that generic cockpit.

3) Jedi Knight - Sooo many good memories of this. I woud actually jump off the roof of the mansion level in Baron's Hed.

4) Jedi Knight II - Naturally considering my 3rd choice.

5) Force Commander

Nah, not Force Commander. Galactic Battlegrounds although I prefer Force Commander's graphics since GB's actual does hurt my eyes.

Here is my list of top Star Wars I have that I like:

1. Galactic Battlegrounds with Clone Campaigns

2. Bounty Hunter

3. Clone Wars

4. Rogue Squadron

5. Dark Forces 2

6. Dark Forces

7. Rebel Assualt II

8. Jedi Power Battles

9. Demolition

10. Jedi Starfighter

11. Starfighter

12. Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menance

13. Force Commander

14. Racer Revenge

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by Doomgiver

Where do i get it?

Its a work in progress by me and Mr. Flibble over at Fangames.co.uk. Its an adventure game in the old SCUMM style, that was formerly in Klick And Play but is now being made in AGS. You can read its progress over there.

Archived