Home

bounty hunter or jedi

Eagle Warrior

jedi or bounty hunter which one is kooler?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. jedi or bounty hunter which one is kooler?

• jedi
    • bounty hunter

i think the bounty hunters are cooler, even though i think jedi are more powerful, have better skills, and would rather be a jedi than a bounty hunter. that being said the reason i choose bounty hunter are because of their attitude, the always serious take no prisoner, i'll shoot then ask questions attitude most bounty hunters in star wars have. the jedi range from goody two shoes to at best super serious, neither of which are cooler than take no prisoners attitude.

okay so i've just watched chapter 13 of the clone wars cartoon and i've decided to change my mind to jedi after seeing it, although not completely because of how anakin came off in episode 2 and luck and jacen solo in the new jedi order books all come off whiny. oh yeah i stick with my previous statement if it is solely based on the movies and jedi does not include dark jedi (which of course are the coolest)

I think bounty hunters are cooler. It fits well into the star wars film timeline. The jedi would not fit in this game. If people want to play as a jedi then buy Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 and its expansion pack, Jedi Outcast, Jedi Academy, or Knights of the Old Republic. You do also play as some jedi in Star Wars The Clone Wars also. There is plenty of jedi games. Bounty Hunters not allying with either team or allying with one side would be so cool. I would love to see grans, rodians, trandoshans, etc. in the game.

Archived