Home

***Spoiler***

Guest Rogue15

Guest Rogue15

Slave I is a confirmed flyable ship in Rogue Leader.

Thank you, Snooozer for this information.

------------------

There's one of ours, out of the main hangar!

Guest Redwing

eek.gifeek.gif If you are lying...you'd better be prepared to die a HORRIBLE DEATH

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest dimetrodon

you havet o beat all 10 levels with silver or better.

to fly the falcon you have to beat all 10 levels with bronze or better to get the commentary you have to beat it with all bronze also to get teh documentary you have to just beat all the levels, i thinks that correct .

My friend is giving actual codes to fly the falcon, the slave, the tie, darth's tie and the naboo and others ill put them up when i get them

Guest Walwi Makno

to get the Slave 1 you must have silver medals in all 10 regular missions and in the two bonus missions with the falcon. It's a useless ship unless you have the Advanced Homing Cluster Missile powerup found in the Battle of Endor.

The thing has shields like an A-Wing and speed like a Y-wing. But it has the firepower (as far as secondaries anyways) of.... Well, I can't think of anything that powerfull.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dark Drew

thanks I already got a silver in the original 10. ( <i> heck yeah! </i> ) but i was pissed that i didn't have the slave I! i'll try to get the falcon levels done and see if you're right.

Guest Dark Drew

yeah, you were right about the two bonus missions, but the slave I is a piece of junk! it doesn't even last long enough to be able to use the clusters. if you want to try to get the slave I take out your memory card like i did becuase you most likely will wish you had those points for revenge on yavin, baby!

• 3 years later...

Archived