Home

What are you looking foward to?

Lynk Former

Guest Rogue15

i'm looking foreward to the different daytime settings and enemies according to the craft i choose. And i want to fly the Snowspeeder!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOHHHH YA!!!!

------------------

Feel insane. Go all out. Do the impossible.

|Rank: Trainee|

Wins:0

Losses: 2

Oh yeah, the day-night feature. The first game that I've seen with that was Pokemon Gold and Silver. It adds a lot to the game, I can't wait to check that out. I dunno about the rest of you, but i'd sure like to take on some TIE Fighters at around midnight when it's pitch black and the only thing you have are your sensors and your trigger finger... heheh I'm getting dizzy ^_^

------------------

Lynk.gif

bgc_banner_knightsabers.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest snooozer

hey guys, I just thought I'd tell you that the day/night feature using the GC's internal clock only affects 2 different levels. the Tatooine Training mission (which has 4 different time settings: dawn, day, dusk, and night) and the Imperial Academy Heist mission (which has 2 time settings: day and night) are the 2 levels affected by the internal clock. on tatooine, what time it is will effect what bonus items you will find and stuff like that. on Imperial Academy Heist it affects visibility, enemies, and even secrets (like stealing the TIE fighter). and also, apparently the Endurance mission (15th level in the game) is affected by the time too. supposedly it's easier during the day cuz you have more wingmen? something like that. I've only played it at night. but today if I play it I should be able to confirm it for sure.

Guest Rogue15

that's why i said the longer wait would be better, unfortunately, they were rushed by nintendo. frown.gif

------------------

Empire Reborn! Empire Reborn! Empire Reborn!

|Rank: Trainee|

Wins: 1

Losses: 15

Hello everyone.

I´m hoping for a great SW game, I loved rs1 in 64 ´cause all the ships u could fly and the difficulty of the levels and way it was desinged. Personally visual effects and sound effects are not primary factors for me when we talk about having fun. Of course they´re important but what I love about SW games is the gameplay above all. If RS2:Rogue leader gets me with lots of fun i dont care if it doesn´t have the graphics everyone wants or all the effects everyone looks forward. I just care for the new different missions it comes with and I hope to have same or more fun that i had with the last Rogue Squadron. dont you?

• 7 years later...

Archived