Home

Best, non-April Fool's News EVER!!!

Artoo

Two words that bring joy into every teenagers mind: car upgrade.

On April Fool's my family purchased a car to replace the one that I am driving right now, the dirt-colored Buick Century (1999) pictured below, and the purchase was made today on April Fool's Day.

02century.jpg

And you'll never guess the car, and no we aren't rich. :p

Just try and guess, you'll never guess! :D

A Yellow 2003 Honda S2000!!! :cool:

iss2001_yellow_s2000.jpg

This car is a work of art, and it is going to be my car! As long as I can get my Dad out of the driver seat... he seems to be having fun reliving his rebellious youth in the driver's seat of that thing. Anyways this is a momentous occasion for celebration considering the old Buick was on its last leg.

That, and this car is just plain freakin awesome to behold! BTW, any Arkies on the boards, don't let it get around school because I want the first day I am able to drive it (It's standard of course) to school, I want people to be suprised. :D

And after a tank of gas and a weekend of practice, I can now drive it in a competely illegal way. :D

Not like I ever would, especially with cops watching a teenatge driver in a bright yellow sports car, but it's like someone parked a dream in the garage and I get to take it out and drive it every day. Am I obsessed...

YES. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived