Home

Oops... Are The Beast and I, making Yuna for your JO/JA, SP/MP playing experience?

Antizac

Originally posted by ZBomber

I'd watch out for pcgamemods though, because people are low and will try to jip you out of your work. Luckily, if people notice they didn't have permission, they'll tell the staff and they'll take down the file. ;)

Kengo and Eldritch do a good job at catching all the tards that don't give credit or steal work....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Lil Killa

Kengo and Eldritch do a good job at catching all the tards that don't give credit or steal work....

They sure do. Don't think I'm saying they are doing a bad job, cause "illegal" files aren't on the servers for more than 2 hours. And thats pretty good, considering they have lives. :)

Originally posted by ZBomber

They sure do. Don't think I'm saying they are doing a bad job, cause "illegal" files aren't on the servers for more than 2 hours. And thats pretty good, considering they have lives. :)

That has not yet been proven :p

Seriously, it seems like kengo is always there, which is good of course.

• 3 months later...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!

I've been holding this off for too long!!!

I finally finished my rounds on the other projects, and now I'm back to Yuna... So. I'm sticking to this until it's finished. (Darth_Kitty, your Thief model, won't be too delayed from this.)

I'm sick of holding on to it. We're Finishing it.

Here's an update:

14749.jpg

The hair's a bit messy, but I'm still workin' on that - and I haven't talked to TheBeast for awhile, so I hope he's still alive...

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Danix

When will you release it?

It's starting to come along now... We''ll be releasing it very soon. (hopefully before Thanksgiving - but that's approaching very fast, now.)

Will you realize Paine and Rikku? :p :p

:rolleyes:

Maybe years from now, when I'm done with my other projects. Though, when we're finished with this one, I was hoping The Beast would continue to work off of my Yuna model, and make the other two, himself.

Go here for a secret update

Archived