Home

Lousy kids

RoxStar

Originally posted by leXX

So because they like games that don't conform to everyone else's opinion of what the best video games are, they are stupid right?

exactly, this thread really is quite hippocritical if you think about it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Acrylic

Pokemon is so 3 years ago.

Super Mario Brothers 3 came out when? And that game STILL rocks MAJOR ass. Old game does not equate to bad game.

Pokemon was and is a good game. So get over yourselves.

wow, u guys are actually sticking up for yu-gi-oh kids? god, i didnt know so many of you were boner buddies with little kids.

ESPECIALLY you. Please come down out of your tower of perfection to where us mere mortals live, and shower us with more of your delightful brilliance and knowledge of all things awesome. As we all know, X-men is the epitomy of cool. :rolleyes:

As a note, I personally love X-men. However, it gives you a distinct NERD label. And as a nerd you should realize that liking something not "cool" does not mean you should be chastized for your tastes.

Pokemon, the series came here in India about a year ago and every kid from 4-14 were mad after it. I myself was, but it didn't last for anymore than 3 months. The series still runs and kids watch it like stupid jackasses. Myself, I'm satisfied. I have the highest pokéknowledge in school and own every GB/GBC/GBA pokémon game released to date. I think they're cool, yeah, but nothing to go and craze for.

As for those stupid kid forums, leave 'em alone. They always fail. I used to go to a pokemon forum before, about 2 months back, nowadays I go there to find hell-old topics and not a single guy ever...

That's my 2 cents. (Or 2 paise, in India)

ME, i like most anime and manga. Big deal. If you peole have nothing better to do the go on a forum and laugh at peoples hobbies, then post this on a forums about your own hobbies.

You people need a slap.

I mean if one of you can honstely say you havent been caught up in a craze at one time or another....

Mr Roxstar, Im thinking you probably had a bad day when you posted this .... what the heck were you doing on th Yu-Gi forums anyway, if all you do is go on to antagonise the youngsters.....

w regards to pokemon - not my cup of tea, but I think its cool, team Rocket's flair for the dramatic is up my alley.... :D

and old school games....... well my favourite game of all time is *Final Fantasy IX*, a ps1 game.... and even on the old sega genesis...sonic rules !

mtfbwya

Originally posted by RoxStar

Sorry, having a bad day. You can close this or keep it open and let people birtually kill me. Either ones cool.

You've been at that forum since november of 2002, it seems more like a bad year and a half or somethin.....

Originally posted by RoxStar

Sorry, having a bad day. You can close this or keep it open and let people birtually kill me. Either ones cool.

Going on a forum for little youngsters and bashing their tastes is a GREAT way to get rid of your stresses. :rolleyes: You didn't show that you're very mad or stressed with your first post. It seems as if you enjoyed it to begin with in your first post.

haha I found this yugioh forum in Novmeber of 2002 and have been antagonizing them for a lonnnggg time about their hobbies.

Wow, stress... That's a good excuse for antagonizing kids for 2ish years. Good job!

I only read the first 5 posts or so, but nobody on here is any better than the Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh fans. Think about it, they're JUST like us, except with a different taste. They probably say the same about us, but if they don't then they ARE the mature ones, not yourselves because you can't accept what THEY like and how it doesn't affect you. Well, I got my 2 cents in, I know there's others here who feel the way I do, I've read 2 of their posts.

Yousa well spake, Weapon X. ;)

Each of us has different tastes in different things, some that would be called 'Elitist', some 'High-Brow', some 'Mainstream', some 'Low-Brow', and some 'Trashy'.

But regardless of what our tastes are in anything doesn't raise or lower our value as human beings.

We should always remember that, respect our fellows, revel in their differing views and opinions, celebrate our diversity, and enjoy the things we enjoy.

Mike

thats right guys... I always feel a little weird walking back to libary with a SW book becaus I know that I'm the only one who checks'em out. alot of my grilfriends make fun of me because I like SW.

btw there not really GF :p

Originally posted by txa1265

Yousa well spake, Weapon X. ;)

Each of us has different tastes in different things, some that would be called 'Elitist', some 'High-Brow', some 'Mainstream', some 'Low-Brow', and some 'Trashy'.

But regardless of what our tastes are in anything doesn't raise or lower our value as human beings.

We should always remember that, respect our fellows, revel in their differing views and opinions, celebrate our diversity, and enjoy the things we enjoy.

Mike

Thank you, I just think people should realize and accept the different tastes people have in society. You won't bad mouth someone because they would rather eat Burger King than Subway would you? If someone chooses a street racer over a Dodge Hemi? And vice-versa, it's not a bad thing to like Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh or Dragonball Z (one of my favorites btw), DBZ kicks ass, Trunks is the ****.

My name's Mike too

Originally posted by narfblat

to get back on subject, ....I don't like the trend of Anime shows. Having one or two is ok, as tastes differ, but the current amount is ridiculous.

Like the 'music as product' trend in popular music, and the 'big boom' trend in movies, you get more of what you buy, plain and simple.

They make big boom movies and people flock to them ... so they make more but make them quicker and cheaper without letting that story thing bother them much, and people still flock.

So you get more.

As long as they can pop a new cartoon (sorry) on Jetix or whatever and sell toys at Toys R Us, we'll get more and more.

Mike

Archived