Home

Lousy kids

RoxStar

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Making fun of someone for a hobby is hypocritical and sad, that's all there is too it.

Whoever called us "boner buddies" w/the Yu-Gi-Oh kids is a worthless p.o.s., grow a pair and start acting like a man "hey man, i just made fun of some guy who stuck up for little kids cuz i was making fun of them, i called them BONER BUDDIES! I'M WAY COOL HUH?" R E T A R D E D.

What's a queermo? I think I remember hearing that in like 7th grade, which is probably what grade you ARE in so I guess it's alright, but still, why don't you sit this one out and let the big boys talk for a little bit ok? or do you need a diaper change yet? And dude, learn how to spell, wait never mind you're a jackass.

I'm tired of all of you hypocrits who make fun of other people's hobbies when your's is just as bad if not worse. At least those kids have enough respect to stay on their own forum and leave others alone, but you guys, you're pathetic. That's all there is to it, YOU ARE LOSERS.

How the hell does calling you gay make it so I don't have balls? And someone who says that is clearly compensating for their vagina. Secondly, I'm not trying to be cool, I'm trying to prove a point you jesus raping piece of crap. THIRDLY, you have the worst comebacks I have ever heard in my life. "ooo I don't think what you said was just, that must mean your younger than me and straight." Do yourself and everyone else a favor and just die you worthless, ballless douche bag. There jackass, how's that for spelling everything correctly. God go teach some english class full of some more ass kissing christians.

Archived