Home

After the NJO Series (Spoilers for People that haven't Read the NJO Series)

PR-0927

Have you read all of the books of the NJO series?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Have you read all of the books of the NJO series?

• Yes.
    • No.

Well, I am on the last book of the NJO series. I have read every book of it besides the e-Books. I am and happy that I read it. It was the best series that I have ever read. But, they really didn't talk about the Chiss or the Chiss ships (capital ships mainly) that much. I also wanted more Dark Jedi in the EU. What were the Dark Jedi mentioned? Oh yes, Joruus C'boath, Lord Nyax, the two Dark Jedi on the woldship in the NJO book: Star by Star, the death mask dude in the book: The New Rebellion, and Exar Kun's spirit (which was actually a Sith, not a Dark Jedi).

So, as many people may know, there is a series being created after the NJO series by Troy Dennings. It will feature Chiss. Post here what you would like in this series that will be produced.

I will send it to a certain person whom you are supposed to send ideas to. But, only good ideas. I will choose the ideas that I think are the best, and send them. But please, only post here if you know what happened in the NJO series or if you read the NJO series. I don't want disappointing ideas, like, Anakin or Chewbacca having a role. If you must know, they died in the NJO books.

Well, then, post here for awesome ideas for a series after the NJO series.

:fett:

NJO good?!?!?!?!

What?!?!?!?!

NJO is the reason why i stopped reading and watching star wars stuff.

I'm finally starting to get back into it, so I'll be ready for Ep. III, but otherwise I wouldn't all thanks to NJO.

Eh, shut up. If you've got a complaint about the NJO get over into the brawl thread and argue it there; don't do it here and ruin a good thread for those who'd honestly like to discuss it.

I honestly don't know what I'd like to see after the NJO; it's just been such an overwhelmingly large project that it's hard to see what can come next. Since Denning's doing it, I'm sure it'll be well-done. And the Chiss sound interesting (not to mention a possible hook-up between Jag and Jaina). Anyway, I'm just of the "wait and see" mind at this point.

POST-Njo, eh...

I would like to see focus on the Jedi Order, how it's being rebuilt, functioning, bla bla.

I do want to see more of Zonama Sekot, and possibly word on the organic ships becoming commercialized throughout the galaxy once again...

This is a hopeless fantasy, but I want a novel surrounding post-njo Jacen :p

Keep the ideas flowing!!

Toenail1, I wan't whatever you are smoking. The NJO series rocks!!

So far, I like the ideas, I would love them in the books a lot. Also, Boba Fett would be awesome in them. After his appearance in the book: The Unifying Force, I have been wanting to know what had happened to him from the Bounty Hunter Wars books till now. And of course, after!!

:fett:

I too would love to see a post-NJO series focusing on Jacen, who is simply the best ever. The Jedi order being rebuilt. Stuff with Ossus. A lot more interactions with the Chiss, and more exploration of the Unknown Regions. The Republic entering an era of stability with exploration being the source of conflict, instead of internal threats or invasions.

The relationships to be developed between Jacen and Danni (though good luck to us in getting that) and even Jag and Jaina. I'd like to see a lot more with some of the slightly older Jedi like Kyp and that age.

The Death Mask dude you are referring to is Kueller (the artist formerly known as Dolph).

I'd like to see how the remaining Yuuzhan Vong adapt in their new home. Of course Jaina/Jacen. And how Tenel Ka manages the Hapan Empire (and I still hate the Danni/Jacen deal. It's Tenel/Jacen dammit). Of course we gotta have some more Chiss as well. We can't forget what they'll do with Yuuzhan'tar/Coruscant.

Interactions with the YV are still awesome, I'd like to see a lot more of Harrar. And of course they could explore the possibility that Nom Anor survived (who knows, anyway?). Like it or not, the Jacen/Danni thing was awesome (anyone who doesn't know that I'm practically in love with Danni Quee hasn't been anywhere around this forum...). I liked TK, but she has far too many responsibilities in the aftermath of the NJO, and she no longer fits Jacen the way she did in the YJK; they've both changed too much over the course of the NJO.

I also don't think that every couple in SW should be the "one fiery one, one mellower one" cliche that we have so far. It' just nice to have something different. I'd also like to see a little more interaction between Luke and Mara and Ben. Coruscant will be interesting; the whole thing with the Force Well should be very cool to see what they do with...

Archived