Home

Who Will Be playing the ps2 version?

-=DarkZero=-

E-mail me with:

1. Your in-game name

2. Your e-mail address

3. Your specialty (character class)

to get into Hire on Demand.

Be sure to include any info about other online games that you play. You can add a character bio at any time if you like.

I'll e-mail you back once you apply.

-- Lingo

I am getting ps2 version. But I don't know if all be playing through internet or not. I dont have the stuff and even if i did I don't know how to use it all and if I even meet the right qualifications for it to work.

Sorry to hear about your computer, that must suck,XD

Hey, Lingo, for our squads..don't you think you should like put a pilot into each team, like 1 pilot for getting the team around the map, to certain locations maybe for backup?

I do that in the Star Wars mod for Bf, and I also do it in normal bf with the bomber..

It works effectivly, it could add to our speed in completing missions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by †Ë×odusº§näkë†

Hey, Lingo, for our squads..don't you think you should like put a pilot into each team, like 1 pilot for getting the team around the map, to certain locations maybe for backup?

I do that in the Star Wars mod for Bf, and I also do it in normal bf with the bomber..

It works effectivly, it could add to our speed in completing missions.

Umm... we can go over all of that later. Hire on Demand is going to lay pretty low until September. Then we'll have 3 weeks to prepare for Battlefront!

Until then, you can always e-mail me about stuff like this. txshurricane@yahoo.com

-- Lingo

Oh, yeah -- anyone else is welcome to e-mail me with questions about the clan, too.

Archived