Home

Happy B-day Txa

jokemaster

Thanks to all.

No, I don't mind - I had a great birthday (after that part where I had to actually go to work today!)

I'm 38 ... old as my wife, so I have 5 months until I can give her crap about being old again ;)

My kids were thrilled, and we had a nice dinner out and then my wife had made an ice cream cake for me (my fave). It was a great night.

My parents had gotten me tickets to see Bobby McFerrin at Boston's Symphony Hall, and the kids stayed with them while went and then had dinner ... so it has been a nice couple of days.

Time with wife, time with family ... who cares about the presents!

Oh, and Dante Vandetta - when you've gone through diapers and potty training and even a couple of bouts of kids with stomach flu, your picture has no effect on me ;)

Mike

I think I'll cry now. Why am I cursed with a sad April Fools Day birthdate and everyone else has theirs after? Well, I guess it's no use crying over spilt milk. Guess I'll just have to swallow my pride. We are who we are, and that's all who we are.

With all my private matters set aside, happy b-day txa! Go out and enjoy your day with your wife and family. :cheers:

Whaaaat? Rofl.

I just wanted you to have a good birthday present ;)

IT wasnt ment to be sick anyways, I got something that would make you sick, but I wont post it because it's too..bad and stuff..

(Sounded like a boring party.) A night out with your wife, how fun xD

Dante, don't be an ass.

Happeh B-Day, Txa - Boston Symphony Hall, eh? I'd love to go to something like that in Boston one of these days...and I only live 20-30 miles from Boston anyways ^_^

Glad it was a good one :D

Happy birthday, dude. All those wishing you happy b-day mean "bombardment day".

*weeps*

Master, *sniff* you're life is filled with such hate, such, such, injustice. I have sworn to be your padawan and forever shall be!!! I feel your pain.

I'll kill them all! Every single one of them! Not just the men, no, but even the women, and the children too. I hate them!

Sounds familiar?

Archived