Home

-=JAT=- Jedi Assault Team needs Allies..

XIII the Ninja

The Jedi Assault Team is looking for allies, we have one but we have not heard from them in a long time. If you like our clan, come post in our forums telling us that you would like to allie and we can set up a meeting to discuss it on MSN or something.

Site name and server I.P.

Site: http://www.Jediassualtteam.com (Yes the url is spelled wrong, its the correct site)

Server I.P. 64.37.120.70:29070

ALSO, we are also looking for new members, same as above, go to the site and post that you would like to join -=JAT=-. We will then tell you how to join and what to put in your post.

Thanks..

• 2 weeks later...

If you'd pay more attention you already have one! Your clan members come into my clans server enough anyway and we all seem to get along and liek each other fine ;) You have one and you know the server and email so JC is here whenever you decide ur not too good or "better" and decide to ask for our help ;)

in case you forgot

email: jedi_council2000@yahoo.com

server name:.....}JC{-=DeathRoom=-

The rest of ur clan seem to think we make good allies :D in fact snake said he may even ask for my help. So I taught you a lesson in spam, big deal get over it. If you wheren't so quick to point the finger where it didn't belong then I would not have had to do that. Anyway u seem to have something stuck in your rear end and need something to take the edge off. So here enjoy ur free pic. . . ( see i got them working too bad i can post them on ur site now)

Copy of yodasnugglepuff-endonosis.jpg

Archived