Home

365 days...

•-BLaCKouT-•

Yup, it's been one whole year since I registered at LF and started asking n00bish questions. :D

One whole year of making you lot go wtf, and one whole year of thread killing :p

And you know what? This place feels like home now. I've tried to leave, but I start twitching. I've tried to explain it to people, but I can't. I've tried to understand what it is that's so damned addictive about the Swamp... and I'm still trying.

I love the posters here. I love the topics. I love the smilies (as I'm sure you've noticed).

You guys r0xx0rz :thumbsup:

B.

Okay, you can go back about your business now... :xp:

happy anniversary •-BLaCKouT-• :)

i wonder how long it will be until Obi-Wan13 tell us about how he's been here since 1947, when all he had was a bicycle-powered abacus and morse code.... yeah nice story grandpa, now back to work!! there's a spillage in aisle 12.

er... anyway

congrats :cheers:

:D

Originally posted by Siv

happy anniversary •-BLaCKouT-• :)

i wonder how long it will be until Obi-Wan13 tell us about how he's been here since 1947, when all he had was a bicycle-powered abacus and morse code.... yeah nice story grandpa, now back to work!! there's a spillage in aisle 12.

er... anyway

congrats :cheers:

:D

now thats funny !

thats nice that we have managed to enthrall you for such a prolonged period of time with our dazzling repartee - Here's to 365 more ...

mtfbwya

Originally posted by •-BLaCKouT-•

Yup, it's been one whole year since I registered at LF and started asking n00bish questions. :D

One whole year of making you lot go wtf, and one whole year of thread killing :p

And you know what? This place feels like home now. I've tried to leave, but I start twitching. I've tried to explain it to people, but I can't. I've tried to understand what it is that's so damned addictive about the Swamp... and I'm still trying.

I love the posters here. I love the topics. I love the smilies (as I'm sure you've noticed).

You guys r0xx0rz :thumbsup:

B.

Okay, you can go back about your business now... :xp:

Well damb, ME 2!!!

well don't know if i'll be around for another year though.

Impressive; you survived the mandatory year; now you'll never leave - ever!!! Okay, well, since I've only been here a year and a few months, I guess I'm no one to talk, but... you get the idea.

Anyway, hope you're having a great time still in our Swamp of Insanity (Hey, Darth Groovy, could we change the name to that???)

Archived