Home

I think im becomeing adicted again.

whitedragon

Originally posted by KingBuffer

I have a penis, as well.

AAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA.

AAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

AAAAAAAAHAHA.........

Get it guys...because...it....isn't...funny....

silly trolls, LF is for geeks.

But as to you staying, I'm going to say it seems logical. I mean, why wouldn't you? We have everything in here you could ever need. Aside from food...and air...and water...and a place to live...and clothes...and girls that'll make out with you...and...well...WE HAVE A KING OF KINGS!!!!

At least, he likes to think of himself that way

well anyone that has an anime Av/sig is always going to be great to have around.... Youve probably noticed some newer names since you were here last, I think that always makes it interesting....

There's just two newer characters that you need to be aware of...

Tie23 and Crow_nest....one scares me, the other spams me :p

mtfbwya

Look, bud. No matter how much you try, how much. You can't get off the swamp. When you enter the swamp, you first set your feet into a quicksand. You're in it. The more you try to get away, the more you get sucked in. You can't exit the swamp ever .

If you're addicted, try making up some new hobby or something and limit yourself to just one hour on the swamp (it's really too hard to do that)

Originally posted by whitedragon

well for the past few days ive been around and havent bolted yet. i think my old adiction is setting in again...no not pepto bismol, the swamp. should i stay?

Whitedragon, don't you know you can leave the swamp, the swamp leaves you, and you don't want that..

Oh yes- No one has noticed I don't visit the swamp as much. Sucess!

I know now! Your master plan has been foiled again! :p

Archived