Home

SCUMM VM Praised on TechTV's Call for Help

Scummbuddy

Shown on Wednesday April 7th, 2004, a segment on Scumm VM was shown, although they didn't do all the research perfectly before talking, and was given high praise. The 'tip' was found by a guy that now works at TechTV and used to work at LucasArts.

http://www.techtv.com/callforhelp/freefile/story/0,24330,3640615,00.html

They mentioned that the "super wiz coders" also offered 2 free games, unnamed, but its Bass, and the other, but Leo gave the impression that we were uploading games for free, but the other guy had to specify that we weren't.

Yeah, the presentation was a bit confusing.

I was in contact with them however and did make sure they were using ScummVM 0.6.0

etc for it :)

We were also featured in a feature article in the UK mag PC Plus this month that they interviewed me for - and apart from two mistakes it's a great article.

Scans of PC Plus or a vidcap of the TechTV segment are available on request from anybody who I like *blinks*

First mojo get noted in PC Gamer and now this, I think we're finally being noticed on a wider scale. I think it's time for the Nobel prize in being awsome next.

Yes, I did just have a momentary lapse of being a nerd, I won't let it happen again.

Archived