Home

The Polish Space Program

misanthrope

The United Polish Space Program, or D.U.M.B. for short, has announced that they will be sending a rover to the sun.

To avoid the instance of a rover meltdown, the operation will take place at night.

If anyone wishes to express thier discontent, please foward all complaints to Mike Nelson.

The International McDonalds Collaboration Organization Program, or I.D.I.O.T. for short, want to plow down the entire United States and plant McDonalds restaurants over the country, with the buildings 20 square inches apart. In order to ensure that everybody has a place to stay, they will be moving all citizens of the USA to the Gulf of Mexico.

Forward complaints and questions to Mike Nelson, leader of the project.

i'm far, far away from disturbing you three ladies while you are pushing up your breasts until they burst, obviously to find out who of you has the most looks-like-silicon ones, but may i dare to direct your attention towards that:

how do you get from the "United Polish Space Program" to "D.U.M.B."??

or from the "International McDonalds Collaboration Organization Program" to "I.D.I.O.T."??

uh,.. and err.. "lame ass nerd sarcasm"? it surely took hours of spending pure somehow incredible and enlightened brainpower to sweat that out. well meant perhabs, but also means the opposite of well done.

at least one of you must have got me wrong. did i say i care? i am also the impersonation of being chilled.

i just had one simple question for each of you two. couldnt you just have answered it? also, light up my house would make me stupid not important since i would destroy my home.

hey and sean, didnt you see the real meaning?

Why is it always the fighting?

We must join the hands and be brotherhood. Unite against global injustice. All while speaking with broken Russian accent.

Or you can die, it doesnt really matter to me. Death threat? Nah, just a friendly joke. Calm down.

Okay Ray, let me attempt to answer your questions:

"how do you get from the "United Polish Space Program" to "D.U.M.B."??

or from the "International McDonalds Collaboration Organization Program" to "I.D.I.O.T."??"

That's not directed towards me. That's why I complimented them on their humor so.

"uh,.. and err.. "lame ass nerd sarcasm"? "

Yes, I says what I says and I yam what I yam.

"couldnt you just have answered it?"

Plausible. Now ask me this... if I somehow decided to tie a girl up to my bed and do raunchy things while she had duct tape on her mouth to stifle her screams... just how deviant would that be?

"hey and sean, didnt you see the real meaning?"

I don't have much belief in meaning or anything of the sort.

Originally posted by SyntheticGerbil

That's not directed towards me. That's why I complimented them on their humor so.

siiii.

Yes, I says what I says and I yam what I yam.

sure. why not. i just was missing some color.. maybe.

Now ask me this... if I somehow decided to tie a girl up to my bed and do raunchy things while she had duct tape on her mouth to stifle her screams... just how deviant would that be?

neh. i could answer this myself. and you sure already noticed that i did not ask you a question.. perhabs i did, but not directly. see below. and above. and damn it at that monitor in front of you!!

I don't have much belief in meaning or anything of the sort.

not that *non existing* meaning. the other, contextbased one. the one that you use so much. err.. or dont you?

and also.. there IS no fight.

[edit]

i want a cookie. chocolate. and a glass of ice cold milk.

What is up with this. Okay, so i REFER to a racist joke, I don't even say a racist joke, i just REFER to one (i said "you just set me up for a good joke" after someone said something about being cheap)), and i got threatened of being banned.

Then comes Misanthrope comes along and flat out calls polish people dumb, and yet nothing happens...

what is up with this?!?!?!?!

Archived