Home

X-Box demo confirmed!

VanLingo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well its easy to download a demo for the computer online so lucasarts probably figured to package a demo w/the trilogy for the console versions. maybe they figure the xbox is going to sell more copies since the PS2 is obsolete? that or microsoft payed them alot of money to put an xbox demo on their.

Wow, they said the exact same things that were said here, and added nothing new :p

Star Wars: Battlefront is slated to ship in September. Developed by Pandemic Studios, it will have a staggered release schedule. As a result, the PC version will come out September 4, followed two weeks later by the PlayStation 2 edition. The Xbox iteration will follow the PS2's release by one week. Check out GameSpot's preview for more on the game.
YEY! :D

Originally posted by dark jedi 8

at least we got KOTOR a good 6 months before the pc did.:D 3 weeks aint much of a wait.

And for waiting 6 month we got a whole new area. You guys had to wait around 5 months after the release of the PC version before you could get it :D

It was all worth the 6 month wait.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

And for waiting 6 month we got a whole new area. You guys had to wait around 5 months after the release of the PC version before you could get it :D

It was all worth the 6 month wait.

yeah, by then though i had beat KOTOR at least 10 times and it didn't really matter much. i still dont have the extra stuff and it doesn't really bother me.:cool:

its those ps2 users that really got screwed b/c they never even got kotor.

Originally posted by Sounds Risky

It's not a demo, it's a preview.

where did that come from? no one has been posting about that for awhile. Which is kind of sillly, because that's what this topic is about, but still, the conversation was making fun of PS2 users :p

Archived