Home

Hi everybody! im new here

SeleneRayne

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been posting mainly here in the JK forums and some in the KotoR forums. I used to hang out in the 3do.com forums(my name was narfblat there too), but 3do (the whole company not just the forums)died for some reason. I heard shortly before I quit going that New World Computing(they were working with 3do) was looking for someone else to do games with.

Originally posted by narfblat

I've been posting mainly here in the JK forums and some in the KotoR forums. I used to hang out in the 3do.com forums(my name was narfblat there too), but 3do (the whole company not just the forums)died for some reason. I heard shortly before I quit going that New World Computing(they were working with 3do) was looking for someone else to do games with.

Thats because 3do are jinxed and can't make any good games. Just look at 'Army Men'.

And I didn't know it was swampers...I preferred swampies.

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

wow sabre ! I like being top of the list ! :D

*hands sabre key to sauna full of swedish nymphomaniacs* :D

mtfbwya

*walks to brisbane kicks Astro walks back home, (damb the range is hard to walk up) sits back at comp*

Ha, I didn't even get listed and i'm always here at the swamp the only other place i really go is RPG.

It looks like she will be staying.

OMG!

I haven't seen anybody nail her to the floor yet!

CODE RED!

WE NEED A STAPLER!!!

Originally posted by rick ulo 11103

welcom, i am the youngest one here.

Sorry rick ulo but I'm also 11 years old:p

God da*n I have been here almost 2 years and i still don't mentioned in the *swampie list*

Oh hi SeleneRayne :wavey: welcome to the forums!

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

hey Rythe, you might have to walk a bit further mate, Im down in Melbourne ! :D

mtfbwya

*Walks to Melbourne, kicks Astro for Rythe, Staples Selene to the floor for Rythe, then goes back home.*

There ya go! :D

its funny how many replies a 'hi i'm new' thread gets when the new member is female.

mine didn't get any, tell a lie i think i got like 3 replies...

Originally posted by Sivy B

Hi, I'm new! :)

first one...

-----------------------------------------------------------

you're in the wrong place

second one...

Edit: ah you beat me

----------------------------------------------------------

third one....

----------------------------------------------------------

*bump*

spam sword + 1

---------------------------------------------------------

yeah thanks guys

:D

I didn't even have a welcome thread - I think I just got straight in posting in an existing thread ;)

And I seem to remember "back in the day" when I registered, the averger LucasForumer was a darn site more hospitable than they are now! Bloody youngsters :p

yeah, i didn't have a welcome thread either. I was, er... how you say, trying to be humorous, yar

but i do find it funny that the average number of posts of a welcome thread is about 10-15, whereas if the new member happens to be a female that rockets up to 50 +

Originally posted by Siv

yeah, i didn't have a welcome thread either. I was, er... how you say, trying to be humorous, yar

but i do find it funny that the average number of posts of a welcome thread is about 10-15, whereas if the new member happens to be a female that rockets up to 50 +

Yeah, make a thread with the word "women" or "girls" in it, and see how many views it gets ;)

Ahem, you are now here-by part of "The Swampies" and therefore have bee ducktaped and stapled to the floor so you will never leave again Muhahaha blah blah blah, you know the drill, if you are unaware of what the drill is please ask a so called friendly Moderator or Kain.

Have a nice day and enjoy the LF:cool:

Holy $hit, did I pull that out of my ass or what:D

Archived