Home

If you could have any ship.

Atti-Muni

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Wild Karrde with a couple more turbolasers, quad laser cannons, and ion cannons. I could sneak around looking innocent and then BLAM! Yeah that would be awsome. Some Tie DEfenders in the docking bay would help to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The one in My Avatar... nothing beats a good Shadow Ship! :D

Oh wait you meant in Star Wars huh?

I guess I'd have to go with an Executor Class Super Star Destroyer, call it the Harbringer, and add about 5,000 quad-light laser anti-starfighter turrets to it... to stop Darth Dex's A-wing! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Lessee...

In the RPG(West End Games baby, not that d20 bull****), I own an Imperial Star Destroyer(we ran into in while near the Dantooine system, got pulled aboard, and lost 3 good men while taking over it. I assume command because I had the biggest ****ing gun you ever did see), YT-1300 Frieghter(Millenium Falcon, but not as ****ty), Incom T-65B X-Wing, A-Wing, Slayn & Korpil B-Wing, Koensayr BTL Y-Wing, Sienar Fleet Systems TIE Interceptor, Coreelian Corvette, KDY's Nebulon-B Frigate, and a Calamari Cruiser Personal Yacht.

I'd probably keep the Calamari Cruiser.

I would own a modified Jango Fett's Slave I big enough to carry to starfighters, a Zonama Sekot one for defense, and a Chiss Clawcraft (noboby has mentioned them, they are my favorite :( )

for offense....

p.s. If anybody has a pic of either I would appriciate them posting it....

Archived