Home

If you could have any ship.

Atti-Muni

Originally posted by Shok_Tinoktin

What is that kind of ship called. I think it starts with a P. I dont have all my Star Wars stuff with me so I cant check.

Its like a "Mandal Motors"...something something. I suggest googleing it;)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MandalMotors Pursuer enforcement ship. I think this is it. I was going for Pursuer and not Pocket Patrol.

Should have kept reading Skye.

Originally posted by primalunderdog

That is BULL ****,the intercepter was designed after the A-wing.They realy need to get your facts straight.(exuse the spelling i am from Uranus)

Not sure where you got your informatation from, but this is where I got mine.

http://decipher.com/starwars/cardli...arge/awing.html

Let me know where you heard the A-Wing was first and I'll check it out.

Well, there are conflicting stories about which came first, or even when they both came.

If you go by the first X-wing game, back in 1993, the A-Wing was out even before the first Death Star was destroyed. So was the TIE Interceptor for that matter.

But then again, so was the B-Wing (expansion pack to the game), which doesn't make sense or fits at all.

The only logical answer would be that this game should be ignored as it was only trying to fill out some more ship spots for you to fly.

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

Well, there are conflicting stories about which came first, or even when they both came.

If you go by the first X-wing game, back in 1993, the A-Wing was out even before the first Death Star was destroyed. So was the TIE Interceptor for that matter.

But then again, so was the B-Wing (expansion pack to the game), which doesn't make sense or fits at all.

The only logical answer would be that this game should be ignored as it was only trying to fill out some more ship spots for you to fly.

i think we should ignore games for a discussion like this...Being as the games are fiction(in relation to the movies, books, etc.). we should use something hard as facts, things like the database and LFL and GL certified things

Originally posted by Kain

TIE Interceptor - Four basic laser cannons

A-Wing - Fastest starfighter in use, 2 basic laser canons on rotatable axis that are able to move as little as 30 degrees to 360 degrees, shields, minor hyperdrive, optional missle/torpedo launchers, ejection.

Yea, Interceptors ROCK:rolleyes:

BTW Kain, on SW databank, it says the lasers can rotate up to 60 degrees, not 360,

EDIT: hmm, a lot of your information seems wrong, are you making it up, listening to supershadow, or what?

Don't double post!

In regards to what should be considered, I just want to know where all the information came from so I can try to figure it out for my self, rather than just trust what someone says. I do not think that the games are any more fiction than anything else. It is more about the intention behind it. If it is being used as a device to increase gameplay, that is different than being story-based.

Don't double post!

In regards to what should be considered, I just want to know where all the information came from so I can try to figure it out for my self, rather than just trust what someone says. I do not think that the games are any more fiction than anything else. It is more about the intention behind it. If it is being used as a device to increase gameplay, that is different than being story-based.

ooops, didn't realize i double posted....hehe, lemme fix that

Originally posted by Lieutenant_kettch

i think we should ignore games for a discussion like this...Being as the games are fiction(in relation to the movies, books, etc.). we should use something hard as facts, things like the database and LFL and GL certified things

:rofl: Bwahahahahaha!!! :rofl:

That's the funniest thing I have read all day! Dude... you do realise Star Wars is ALL Fiction dont you? :eyeraise:

I believe the term you are looking for here is "Cannon." :D

(in relation to the movies, books, etc.)

Read his whole post. ;)

Games are no less accurate than a book by Anderson or Zahn. Where it does not conflict with older publications it is valid on that point. Just because it get's some things wrong, does not mean you should throw the whole game, or book, or whatever it is, out the window.

Example: In the ANH Novel it said that Chewie has yellow (I think it was) eyes. Did the movies portray that? No. Novel is incorrect on that point because it's lower on the ranking list you might say. Does it invalidate the whole novel? No. In fact, it's even concidered canon source by the company that set's the policy, LucasFilm Ltd.

Same goes for EU really, but here it's different. Instead of a list, it's the oldest publication that counts first before newer.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by primalunderdog

Any ship would be nice,but i would need an Xbox with Xboxlive and surround sound,life support for up to 5years of just sitting there in outer space.Playing video games,(but not for 5 years of coarse) while just siiting there in outer space....My dream vacation.

flies by in Interceptor and vapes you

• 2 weeks later...

Archived