Home

What do you do with your game boxes?

Guest Jed

Of course, I know there are those of you who enjoy your PC gaming to an extreme (much like myself). However, for years I've kept the packaging for every PC game I buy - I'm a packrat. But I was wondering:

- Is there any benefit to keeping the packaging?

And more importantly, what do you do with your game boxes? :cool:

Originally posted by Michaelmexp

Mine are all over my bedroom floor. Soon my sister shall walk into my room and shall die by tripping over my games and cracking her head on my Sw:KotOR case!

Buhahahahah!

Actually, What I do is just dump them in HER room.It's hilarious when she goes in there and trips on the box. She does it every time.

I never got around to throwing them away, so they're all in a dusty cardboard box somewhere - probably in the attic. I use the past tense because the majority of games I get these days come in the DVD-style cases, which I prefer. It's a much tidier way of keeping your disks and manuals all together in a neat little package. In fact, the only recent games that came in boxes were Neverwinter Nights and XIII, both of which are sitting on the shelf alongside the DVD cases...

I've taken mine and built a fort in the middle of my apartment. :p

Seriously, I just keep the most current ones on a shelf and the older ones I try to sell to EB, if that doesn't work, it goes to my magic container that Mike (aka txa1265) so accurately described.

Originally posted by StormHammer

the majority of games I get these days come in the DVD-style cases, which I prefer.

Unfortunately, most in the US are still in boxes. It's kind of funny that almost all Mac games come in DVD cases, and the devs apologize about having to do that, but talk about the cost savings! When I can, I always chime in - I *prefer* them that way!

Mike

Archived