• Two Swords
    • Double Bladed Sword
    • Lightsaber
    • Two Lightsabers
    • Double Bladed Lightsaber
    • Blasters
    • Others

• 2 weeks later...

i dont use double-blades lighsabers or sword cuz the chances of u hitting ur target decreases if ur using double-blades lighsabers

thats the price of having a weapon with a high hit point

i use 2 lightsabers at the same time. i get to use up more crystals and the chances of hitting target is more acceptable.

if i were a real jedi i would use a blaster on my right hand and alightsaber to deflect blastershots on my left6 hand :):cool::D :D :D

• 3 weeks later...

I'm almost always a Scoundrel\Consular, so I try to get my Defense as High as possible cus' of my low hp. So I go with Single Sabre with level 3 dueling, which brings my defence up to 33. (+5 dex., +5 armour, +6 jedi sense, +4 scoundrels luck, +3 dueling) It rocks. noone can hit me.

Up until my most recent game, i'd ALWAYS got Master Double-Weapon fighting, and used a Double-Bladed Lightsaber, combined with the crystals which add power, combined with Strength=Unstopable. HOWEVER, I wanted the bonuses that the Duel set gives you, 3+ on Attack and Defence, so I got Master Duel, and used a Single Bladed Lightsaber. For looks I must admit that I love the Double-Bladed Lightsaber. So that JUST gets my vote.

Okoru

Has anyone try using pistols or rifles because i have. I used duel pistols all the way through one time and i was good with them even better than Carth and when i got the mandalorians pistols i was GREAT with them and i look even better with Calo Nords armor. :) :)

Archived