Home

Spider Man 2, new trailer

lukeskywalker1

Is this old?

Theres a new trailer for spider man 2, they just showed it on TV about 10-15 mins ago... and it was sweet. I was just watching the apprentice, and mapping, and the commercials came on, then i heard a voice that said something like " Now, a worldwide television premere of the Spider Man 2 Trailer"

I know about the other one, but that short, this one was looong.

Heres some stuff it showed *spoilers*

Major Major Spoilers

Basically, Spiderman gives up being spider man, mary jane gets married to someone else, Doc ock (Dr. Octapus) is working for Oscorp, (I guess harry runs it?) then, and he makes the robotic arms, but there was some kind of experiment, and an explosion, and he gets the arms welded to him. Harry, still angry because he thinks spider man killed his dad, asks Dr. Octapus to capture spider man. Doc Ock asks where he can find him, and since everyone knows Peter Parker (spider man) always gets pics of spider man (even though he is spider man... so.. he takes pics of himself) So... back on subject, Harry figures that if anyone knew where to find spider man, it would be peter, so he tells Doc Ock to go after Peter. By the end of the trailer, spider man was all tied up, and i guess knocked out, because Doc Ock just throws him down on a bed, and harry is standing there with a knife. Harry says something like "Lets see whos under the mask" and... he pulls it off, but, you dont see whos under there... the screen goes black.

So yeah, it was sweet. Cant wait to see the movie.

Originally posted by Lightsaberboy

omg is the lizard gonna be in this? Dr. Connors was in the trailer, talking to peter, and he was missing his right arm just like he's supposed to in the comics! does this mean that we might get the lizard, or is this introducing a possible villan for the next movie??

Sorry Lightsaberboy, He was going to be the 2nd villian but then they decided not to have a 2nd villian so it's just Doc Ock...

Originally posted by jokemaster

I'm betting that

It's not Peter under that mask

i think it is.

if they follow the comic then...

he's so shocked to find out its peter is spider-man that he doesn't kill him. but it does make him go slightly insane. and he then follows his father's footstep and becomes the new green goblin.

the first movie was good... this one looks great

i can't wait.

Archived