Home

In-game music...

It's a Starwars game so... we will hear some John Williams masterpieces but how would you want this subject to be handle?

I remember the old days when I was playing X-wing vs Tie fighters. The soundtrack was very engaging mainly because it was less edited than the other games and not repetitive.

Dynamic music should also be present. Suppose you can hear Duel of the Fates while count Dooku makes his way through the enemy lines.

Any preferences?

duel of the fates on naboo, vador's theme when he's mowing down rebels. be cool if the empire is currently leading rebels the empire theme is played, and rebel's theme (is there one?) if the rebels are leading, same thing with separatist and republic. as long as duel of the fates is in, i'm good.

Perhaps the Trade Federation music when the droids are leading?

Dunno about a music for the clones though.

Duel of the Fates is quite good, but I personally don't see how it could be included in this game (when I hear it, I think about Maul, not the planet Naboo itself).

I just don't want to see crappy remixes like in FC As long as we have some SW music, everything's fine (or a great soundtrack like in KotOR).

When I play a game on my PC, I usually turn the in-game music off. The reason being:

A) it gives me a headache hearing the same tunes over and over again. and...

B) the music distracts me. I need to hear where the enemy is. With the music playing in the background during a game, there's a good chance that the enemy may be able to sneak up on me because I didn't hear him.

When Battlefront is finally released, I'll probably play it with the music on for a couple of days just to get the total game experience. Then I'm turning it off.... forever. :)

Strangely, SW music never gave me a headache :)

I only turn music off in games like Diablo 2. After playing for years you just can't listen to the music anymore...

Yes, music does distract me a little, but I will only turn it off if things are looking really grim (!)

Originally posted by dark jedi 8

i wonder if the xbox version will allow you to use the custom soundracks just in case the star wars music gets old after a while:rolleyes: .:) i'll probably test it on single player w/music before i go online for mp.

Star Wars music can never get old! NEVER EVER EVER!

John Williams > ALL!

Archived