Home

Titles / Ranks

Wraith 8

an idea from Kwok.

hi people :)

a nice idea kwok has for the guild is the use of titles / ranks inside the guild. now im not thinking of militairy ranks of that sort.

no just a rank that people have the feeling they belong there.. and have a motivation of doing more.. trying to gain higher ranks.

i spoke with a few on this subject and they like the idea.

but then comes the problem.... what would those ranks be.

i dont want them to be militairy - imperal - rebel.

thats not us. grask said something nice about this and he suggest that the set theme should (very fitting) be.

Affliates.

we tried to come up witha bunch of names last night but we were both to tired to think clearly (or to drunk, cant remember wich one :p)

this thread is meant for you people to help us find suitable names in the theme affiliates. like friend, pall, Buddy or something...

the list should be someting like this:

Trial member: *title*

Just accpeted member: *title*

known to us for a few weeks: *title*

etc

etc

etc

etc

i was thinking around 6 or 7 titles.

i have yet to find a good reason to promote someone. im waiting on kwok to ask him how he implemets this.

thanx for the help

Wraith 8

In eevil we have the following ranks:-

Initiate

An initiate receives a 4 socket cartridge belt in 'Eevil red'

The initiate is a new member of the guild.

Apprentice

An apprentice is given a set of multi socketed clothes to wear comprising jacket, pants, shirt and boots. All in 'Eevil red' and black style.

The apprentice has demonstrated dedication to Eevil and is formerly recognised as a valued member of the PA.

Adept

The adept is presented with a 4 socket Desert Command jacket in Eevil colours.

The Adept has made a name for themselves within the PA and is well liked by many members of all rank. The adept is considered to be an ambassador for Eevil in every situation.

Knight

The Knight is given a smart 4 socket robe (doctors robe) fashioned in Eevil colours

The Knight is a player whos selfless dedication shines to all others, they are a radiant example of a top class member and have earnt the respect and adoration of their peers within the guild.

Master

The master is presented with a fine flowing robe, again in Eevil colours.

The Master is a righteous member of Eevil, as wise in judgement as they are strong in resolve. The Master is a leader of men, capable in every aspect of this and form the basis of guild leadership.

Dark Lord

I am the current Leader of the guild and this is my rank, I wear a Robe of Honour in ...you guessed it....Eevil red :)

I hope that helps to expand a little on how I manage ranks within Eevil.

New members often ask " How do I get promotion? ". My response is simple -

"Through selfless acts and dedication to the guild you will gain the respect of your peers and rise steadily in rank".

In eevil we have the following ranks:-

Initiate

An initiate receives a 4 socket cartridge belt in 'Eevil red'

The initiate is a new member of the guild.

Apprentice

An apprentice is given a set of multi socketed clothes to wear comprising jacket, pants, shirt and boots. All in 'Eevil red' and black style.

The apprentice has demonstrated dedication to Eevil and is formerly recognised as a valued member of the PA.

Adept

The adept is presented with a 4 socket Desert Command jacket in Eevil colours.

The Adept has made a name for themselves within the PA and is well liked by many members of all rank. The adept is considered to be an ambassador for Eevil in every situation.

Knight

The Knight is given a smart 4 socket robe (doctors robe) fashioned in Eevil colours

The Knight is a player whos selfless dedication shines to all others, they are a radiant example of a top class member and have earnt the respect and adoration of their peers within the guild.

Master

The master is presented with a fine flowing robe, again in Eevil colours.

The Master is a righteous member of Eevil, as wise in judgement as they are strong in resolve. The Master is a leader of men, capable in every aspect of this and form the basis of guild leadership.

Dark Lord

I am the current Leader of the guild and this is my rank, I wear a Robe of Honour in ...you guessed it....Eevil red :)

I hope that helps to expand a little on how I manage ranks within Eevil.

New members often ask " How do I get promotion? ". My response is simple -

"Through selfless acts and dedication to the guild you will gain the respect of your peers and rise steadily in rank".

Archived