What do you think of UT2004  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of UT2004

• It's a deffinate Buy
    • no, i'm an idiot and i hate it.

Originally posted by Sam

I bought it, it just plain kicks ass.

:D

Has anyone played the invasion game mode yet?

Yeah got to lvl 22 before I was literally geting tossed around in the air. Talk about brutal, lol. It reminds me of Doom or Sven Co-op from CS. :)

One of my favorites is the Space Mission where you fight in space combat then try to destroy the mothership. There's a SW mod in the works that will convert that map to Rebel Alliance trying to seige and destroy a Star Destroyer! Can't wait!

Originally posted by legameboy

I'm looking forward to Soldner: Secret Wars, though.

My friend played it and said it sucked. He didn't like it at all and he's a pretty optimistic when it comes to games. I'll take his word for it for now (I'll keep playing AA).

Originally posted by [RAA]-=Chi3f=-

My friend played it and said it sucked. He didn't like it at all and he's a pretty optimistic when it comes to games. I'll take his word for it for now (I'll keep playing AA).

That's because he played the beta multiplayer demo. Repeat are me... beta multiplayer demo. The devs released it so they could get more feedback and fix the major bugs that are messing up the game (that's related to the Portal thing...)

When the real game comes out I'll believe what he says, but not for now. ;)

On a side note, adding the Invasion game mode to Unreal Tournament 2004 was the best decision. Ever.

Originally posted by legameboy

That's because he played the beta multiplayer demo. Repeat are me... beta multiplayer demo. The devs released it so they could get more feedback and fix the major bugs that are messing up the game (that's related to the Portal thing...)

When the real game comes out I'll believe what he says, but not for now. ;)

On a side note, adding the Invasion game mode to Unreal Tournament 2004 was the best decision. Ever.

He's still getting Soldner when it comes out (he can't resist buying new games). When that happens I'll either play it at his house or try it at mine.

As for UT2004, I was a little reluctant to get the game until I played the demo myself. I already had 2003 and didn't want to buy a juiced up version of that (like JA to JO), but I must say what really sold me was Onslaught and Assault. Both modes are extremely fun and have huge potential for modding. Yeah I must say UT2004 was worth every dollar. :D

I played the demo, didn't impress me much (I liked onslaught a bit and that mode which you have objectives) but well I see a lot of people playing it and it was only a demo, once I have bought every game I'm planning to buy, I'll give it a try.

He lives in Texas - his parents are probably quite liberal by their standards ;)

In this country no-body checks your age for games - never had a problem personally. And besides, my parents couldn't really give a ****...

There's nothing quite like chopping up pensioners playing golf with the blades of your helicopter in Vice City :D

Originally posted by Darth Rythe

Ha!, suck, you only have to be 15 to get M's here

I might have been wrong, anyways we don't have the same ratings here

I don't know what the age is on UT 2004 here, anyways, if I wanted it i could probably buy it anyways :-\

-Pie, proud owner of Vice City :p

Archived