Home

The clone wars

LukeKatarn

(Thanks and talking for my char is char controlling remember that in the future;) )

Gagret jumps off the tower to help out rustic "Captain Royal glad to have you with us." said Gagret "That tower will go boom soon and I need you to help me keep theese droids off my arc troopers untill the tower explodes."

(( Well, for future reference - yes, I am still part of the story, but theres no place for my selected character to pop in yet - do you consider Character Controling any form of speaking for your character?

Cause I do not mind some character controling, aslong as it does not alter the story. For example...say in a post I put:

*a huge slab of the building breaks off, smashing a group of clonetroopers under its weight*

*Gagret turns and shouts* What was that?!

Now, I personally see nothing wrong with that, but, would you? ))

Oh Damn, I hope I'm not too late.

Name:Matrix Berreta

Allignment: Jedi/Republic

Sex:Yes please ;) Male.

Personal SHip: A Black Jedi Starfighter.

Flag ship:Guh..>_>

Story-

Three Days into the Clone Wars,

The desolate Jedi Training planet of Dantooine comes under attack, as General Master Mace Windu flea's to the scene.

The battle rages one, leaving him the last alive out of his assigned team.

When all looks Good, A large group of battle Droids Rises from the Dustfilled clouds skimming across the planet surface, Windu is now unsure of his accomplishment.

When all looks grim, and explosion Rises from what seems like the middle of the Droid Army, and it quickly spreads to the rest of the soldiers, and as the smoke clears, a Rogue Jedi Stands in the center, with a Cyan coloured lightsabre ignited.

The voice errupts over the debry. "Master Windu! What's going on?!" The figure starts towards Windu, switching his sabre off and clipping it.

"I was sitting to dinner with my wife, and all I hear is this racket, of explosions and such? What's the meaning of this?" The jedi stops, a couple feet infront of Mace.

"Long time no see Matrix..To be blunt, a war has just errupted."

His face blank, Matrix replies "A war you say? Well, it looks like we've won"

Mace, with a smile on his face "You've always been over confident in your skill, but no, the war is spreading over the galaxy, I knew you to be here, so I took my team to old them down, I had a feeling you'd show up.."

Matrix, kneeling, to grab a blaster of one of the droids "You seem more confident, then I do" Matrix rises, winking.

"So what do you need me for? I need to be home with my Wife, she's pregnant you know, and I sense a great power in this child."

Mace Windu, confused, replies. "Alright..Well, I came here to ask you to re-join the council in this battle."

Matrix, with an agreement on his face replies to say alright, as he unclips his sabre.

"No..You won't be taking the role of a jedi IN this war, Come back to courascant with me, you see that red uniform over there?"

Matrix glances, looking at the dead republic soliders armour. "What, am I going to be dressed like that?"

Mace replies "Yes, of course. You're going to be put in charge of an infiltration team, hurry, and tell your Kerea you're leaving, we must go, now."

Matrix does what he's told, and meets back up with Windu, as they embark on a transport back to Courascant."

(Matrix Berreta is Möbius's father, and his place is the clone wars soooo.....................and I'm a little late for this, so it may take some time to meet the rest of you in the rp)

((Hiroki: Definitely outside the rules. Because it could break character. :D What if the person who plays Gagret doesn't think he's the type to shout? Or even react in amazement to a pile of rubble flying down? Or speak at all - maybe he's the leap-into-action type. ;)

Stuff like this can be a big problem in heavily character-driven RPGs, so it's generally outlawed. ^_~))

(I do not like it talking for m y char is like takeing over my char)

(RPD snake jedi are not allowed to be maryed and you even told mace yhe weere maryed bad idea

the only reason aniken got maryed was because he would lie to everyone you on the other hand Mace thus you would be thrown out of the order[spoiler/] )

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

(I do not like it talking for m y char is like takeing over my char)

(RPD snake jedi are not allowed to be maryed and you even told mace yhe weere maryed bad idea

the only reason aniken got maryed was because he would lie to everyone you on the other hand Mace thus you would be thrown out of the order[spoiler/] )

((OOC: My character is a rogue jedi, who was once trained by mace windu, and mace knows of his great strengths, so he saught him out, buut after the death of his wife, and oldest son, he leaves, and everyone finds out he died " " but in the NJO series on my part, he comes back as the ultra sith mecca lord guy, and gets down and dirty with Mobius, I have it all worked out.

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

(Thanks and talking for my char is char controlling remember that in the future;) )

Gagret jumps off the tower to help out rustic "Captain Royal glad to have you with us." said Gagret "That tower will go boom soon and I need you to help me keep theese droids off my arc troopers untill the tower explodes."

" it would be my pleasure, defensive positions everyone"

*activates lightsaber and goes into a defensive position*

Originally posted by Curt-Man

" it would be my pleasure, defensive positions everyone"

*activates lightsaber and goes into a defensive position*

(You never said you where a jedi in this RPG that is ok but next time tell me that (If it is my thread)) "10 minutes untill explosion."

Destination,Ilum.

The Strike force rounded up by General Windu, packs up their last rations, and weapons, as they set foot on their first journy.

Mission discription is, A Failed Secretive place over-whelmed by the droid armies.

"Sir, We're ready to set off in about Five minutes, I was told to give you the mission outline."

Turning around, from checking the engine temperaturs, Matrix let's the soldier Speak.

"Our mission will be set on Ilum, it is my understanding that the secrets of it's power were found out, and the destruction of it would be overly powerful against the jedi forces, Master Yoda went there in search for two jedi, who were found and rescued.

Our mission is to get behind enemy lines, and destroy them before their troops regain power, and move into the rest of the caves."

Looking up, Matrix closes his eyes in Thought.

He softly speaks. "Ilum, havn't been there in years...Alright soldier, get yourself prepared, I want this done as quickly as possible, and I'm taking a team of 3, not including myself, I want you to stay at the ship and leak us information, understand?"

"Yes sir, I'll round up the soldiers you would see best for this mission."

"Thank you commander." Matrix turns back to checking the engines, then continues over to the weapons area.

10- 15 minutes later.

"Sir, We're here!"

The four Soldiers rush to the weapons department of the ship, grabbing Blasters and Stealth units which were constructed by a bounty hunter known by Matrix.

"Get ready." Matrix says, as the platform drops.

The soldiers then leap out into the air, landing in the snow, and flipping their stealth units on.

"Alright, I want No.33, and No.4 to go around to the back of the droid units, setting charges to go off in about 6 minutes.

No. 893 and I will go to their control tower, and take that down with charges, then we'll randevous in the middle of their forces, and start a distraction of some sort, Now let's MOVE!"

The soldiers break up into their teams, and take off.

Unit one, consisting of 33, and 4, get to their point, setting the charges around the barracks and facilities run by the droids, they set their timers as they move to their radios, telling their leader their Current Status. "Over-And-Out. Soldier, their on their way to their area, forget the charges, we need them, set the self destruct, and over ride the system so they can't change the data."

893 works on doing so, as a red alert symbol goes on, droids rush into the room, and look around, seeing nothing, then, flipping their heat sensors on, the glass window looking out on the planet explodes, as a blast is shot by Matrix.

"Not this time, you freaking machines!" The two jump out, as Matrix focuses his force ability for them to safley land, then, as of one motion, take off to the randevous point. The bombs set to go off in 1 minute.

"SIR!"

"Soldier, a salute isn't needed, 4, set these charges here, 33, 893, set the becons, Let's get our ride down here as fast as we can, this place is going to blow in less then 30 seconds."

4-"Sir, what should I set the charge for?"

A blank draws on Matrix's mind..."Damn, set it for 4 seconds, now! let's get the hell out of here!" With the charges set, and the becons place, the soldiers are pushed out of the area by Matrix's power just as the place blows.

"Matrix is down! Wait?!"

A shadow comes running from the wreckage just as the ship sets down, and departs, the shadow leaps into the air, landing on the platform just as it closes.

"Jeez, I havn't been in that much trouble since I was serving padawan to Master windu." Taking his helmet off, the 4 soldiers sigh in relief, as they fly back to courascant to find out their next mission area.

A message suddenly arives in his ships data recprder. The voice is that of the much respected Jedi Plo Koon. "I am sorry to cut your return trip home short, Matrix, but we have an ergant mission for you. It seems we have lost contact with a strike force sent to the planet Hapori. This is most troublsom, as this strike force contained many of the most powerful and wisest Jedi in our order..."

The Kel Dor stopped speaking for a second, clearly gathering his thoughts. "We wish for you to investigate the situation, but move with extream caution, whatever happened to the last task force could very easily happen to you. That is all." The transmission ended, and the hologram faded.

Archived