Home

Comic Con Sandtrooper

Katarn07

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well, good news to none of us, but looks like there may be some problems.

Rebelscum reader Mike sends word the 2004 Silver Edition Sandtrooper is now available to non-Hyperspace members, head on over to StarWarsShop.com if you've been waiting for your chance to order. On the flip side, Bob M reports receiving his Silver Sandtroopers in significantly less than mint condition. Apparently StarWarsShop is shipping these out so fast, they haven't had time to include any packing material for protection. Bob is currently checking with Customer Service for a solution, we'll be sure to follow up as we learn more.

Single gah for me. One was mint at C9, the other had a crushed bubble. I'd say C7-C8. It did annoy me but I guess it could be worse. I could have gotten two crappy ones or something. Also, the bubble wrap bent the cards foward a little. It didn't crease it and I bent it back into shape easily enough.

You get two bonuses I guess as a HS Member. The bonus Topps card was all bent up (not that I cared) and you get a Disney exclusive pin of the Death Star. Oh boy! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Katarn07

Single gah for me. One was mint at C9, the other had a crushed bubble. I'd say C7-C8. It did annoy me but I guess it could be worse. I could have gotten two crappy ones or something. Also, the bubble wrap bent the cards foward a little. It didn't crease it and I bent it back into shape easily enough.

You get two bonuses I guess as a HS Member. The bonus Topps card was all bent up (not that I cared) and you get a Disney exclusive pin of the Death Star. Oh boy! :rolleyes:

l aready have the pin, so I guess I'll just buy mine from the shop.

Archived