Home

Complete Protection from the Liveing Dead

whitedragon

Just bought the Zombie Survival Guide by max brooks (mel brooks son) and im thinking of moveing to a more strategicly placed area and im gonna bring plenty of rifels, shotguns, chainsaws and my fave, molotov cocktails...anyhoo its a great book for a lover of zombie horror. pick it up at your local comic book store, and remember the only way to kill one of the walking dead it to shoot them right in their noggin

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Heh, its just a comix book it aint gonna happen in realife, are you those people who belive in supernatrual things?

no its just there is no gun laws/rules/regulations/codes or anything on the Rez so my pops likes to buy guns and shoot things in the old army camp (more or less a junkyard) i like to shoot the AK:rifle1: and the greatly missed Uzi (mom made him sell it cuz it was semi-automatic)...:uzi1:

o and about the supernatural stuff living out here on the Rez it gets creepy hearing about the monkey-dog, the tinman in the picnic grove (i live right next to it), the crow with no feet(also in the picnic grove), the little people with the lamps behind our house, and the monkey dog is really scarey sounding especially when your about 10 feet away and it screams a blood curling scream.....and dont nun of yous guys say its a bird, wild dog, cat, or anything else cuz its not and im going to tape its screams and ask some professionals about what it could be.....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived