Home

The Most Pathetic clan Ever

SpecialForces

is JFE the most pathetic clan ever?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. is JFE the most pathetic clan ever?

• YES!!!!
    • not really

Ok, this is a most pathetic clan I have ever soon.

First of all, Nojac the clan leader of Jedi Force Elite used to be friends with me. Long storry so ill skip that, but I was experimenting with .saber files and made a saber cheat to use in single player. I gave that saber to him and now he uses it on his server when he is recruting people so people want to join his clan because they think he is really good. Here is the saber

config compared to a normal one..

defender cheat saber

{

saberType none

saberModel "models/weapons2/saber_dual_3/saber_dual_3.glm"

soundOn "sound/weapons/saber/saberon.wav"

soundLoop "sound/weapons/saber/saberhum4.wav"

soundOff "sound/weapons/saber/saberoff.wav"

saberColor random

numBlades 2

saberLength 50 //32

saberStyle none

saberStylelearned fast; medium; strong; desann; tavion; dual; staff

lockbonus 999

disarmbonus 999

parrybonus 999

breakParryBonus2 999

disarmBonus2 999

returndamage 1

trailstyle 1

notinmp 0

throwable 1

singleBladeStyle none

singleBladeThrowable 1

twoHanded 0

maxchain -1

disarmable 0

alwaysblock 1

damagescale 1

noManualDeactivate2 1

}

normal saber

dual_1

{

name @MENUS_STAFF_HILT1

saberType SABER_STAFF

saberModel "models/weapons2/saber_dual_1/saber_dual_1.glm"

soundOn "sound/weapons/saber/saberon.wav"

soundLoop "sound/weapons/saber/saberhum4.wav"

soundOff "sound/weapons/saber/saberoff.wav"

saberColor random

numBlades 2

saberLength 32

saberStyle staff

throwable 0

singleBladeStyle medium

singleBladeThrowable 1

brokenSaber1 brokenstaff

brokenSaber2 brokenstaff

twoHanded 1

}

lol he is cheating using my cheat that I never intended to be used in multi player.

Next

Defenders of the Force were having a clan war with Jedi Force Elite. Full Force and Saber and guns. [DF] was pwning them so Cl-Ch-Nojac empower himself as well as annother clan mate near him. [DF] called for a restart or they forfit the game so he restarted. Then We start to pwn them again, it was [DF] 32 to [JFE] 3 So Nojac then banned all the [DF] from the server.

That is the most pathetic Nub clan EVER.

Dude, people who use admin commands on you for killing them fair are obviously people who are freaking out by the computer, probably smashing things. I had this guy in my clan that would would spam /amslap on me as soon as I won a duel. Makes you wonder what the heck people are smoking...

Wow, there can be worse! omfg what is this world coming to, im going to kill myself lol just kidding.

lol, me and c3phobo went on because he finaly unbaned us and we tottaly kicked there asses it was hilarious, then they started to complain and slap us because we used grip kick. LOL.

Hello,

Special this is really low...Yes i will admit i have your mod that your ppl use on your server as well and no i do not use it on ppl unless they lame on my server not to train or recruit..you are just mad because i banned you and your clan for showing your butts on server and not showing any respect for anyone or the rules of the server and trying to recruit from JFE server when you can do it on your own server that why u were banned and if u want to keep talking behind me and my clans back like a child playing childish games go ahead or grow up and get a life and stop coming to my server harrassing ppl and trying to show off.

And futhermore I am removing that cheap DF saber mod as of now as well as your cheap excuse for a map it lags everything too bad also talking about cheating special why dont you just tell people to about why you made the saber mod in the first place so you can cheat too and remember the last clan duel DF was in that i also was in with you..oh yes i think you do very recently you and i will admit myself i used too along with several others against the other group..So talk about cheating also with your DF plus 1.0 mod that also has amheal to give you 1000s of HP that is used on an everday occasion and amgod for godmode foradmin in clan which i chose not to use now on my server by the way because i know that would not be the right thing to do...so get a life and GrOW UP and also stop starting trouble with people on my server we do not go to yours and do anything JFE stays on its own server and plays as a group not to go around talking about other people or clans and starting trouble nor do we go around boasting about how good and great we are and puting other clans down. also i want to add to this as well about this so called clanwar we did not want this in the first place you are the one that has pushed all of this to this point and all we want to do is play on our server as a group and have fun not going around starting crap with other clan. and also if you want to say we cant fight or anything like that i do not care we are a new clan only a week ols as of today and also 80 percent of the members are new to the game for lees than a month. Call us NOOBS all you want but just remember you were once NOOB too when you first started playing and have no right to disrepect people for learning how to play and have fun. As far as i am concerned special force i am done with this subject and i want you to leave JFE alone we are getting tired of the childish additude your bring to the server and as well as others not in clan has seen as well and agree with me on this.

Originally posted by Nojac

Hello,

Special this is really low...Yes i will admit i have your mod that your ppl use on your server as well and no i do not use it on ppl unless they lame on my server not to train or recruit..you are just mad because i banned you and your clan for showing your butts on server and not showing any respect for anyone or the rules of the server and trying to recruit from JFE server when you can do it on your own server that why u were banned and if u want to keep talking behind me and my clans back like a child playing childish games go ahead or grow up and get a life and stop coming to my server harrassing ppl and trying to show off.

Nojac

Ok, I do not have the saber mod on my server, infact I told my members about it and they would never let me do such a thing. It was olny an experiment..

First of all, I recruted someone that first came to my server and wanted to join then went to yours and you were asking him to join and we said no and I recruted him.

Second, this isnt going behind you back I told you I was going to do this.

Third, you didnt ban us because of recruting and revenging pathetic insault to our pwnage by soxx and other itiot noobs. Or the fact that we were disrespecting you because Green was the only one there comenting on some of your more lamer members bitchyness. You banned me a whole day after this happened and right when we were kicking your ass at a clan fight. I know you banned us because you got pissed that you are a noob when it comes to force and empower wasnt good enoughf to stop our pwnage. I am not acting like a little kid I am speeking on the behalf of 4 other clan members that were banned along with me.

AS for the harrasment, we never harrased you. Only your retarded members that yell LAME even if you kill them with there sabers out.

And

Grip kick Rocks you noob, and does require skill so stfu about the grip kick takes no skill. Skill is when you can pwn other players like we do to you.

I am waiting for a fair clan war. LoL

Originally posted by Nojac

And futhermore I am removing that cheap DF saber mod as of now as well as your cheap excuse for a map it lags everything too bad also talking about cheating special why dont you just tell people to about why you made the saber mod in the first place so you can cheat too and remember the last clan duel DF was in that i also was in with you..oh yes i think you do very recently you and i will admit myself i used too along with several others against the other group..So talk about cheating also with your DF plus 1.0 mod that also has amheal to give you 1000s of HP that is used on an everday occasion and amgod for godmode foradmin in clan which i chose not to use now on my server by the way because i know that would not be the right thing to do...so get a life and GrOW UP and also stop starting trouble with people on my server we do not go to yours and do anything JFE stays on its own server and plays as a group not to go around talking about other people or clans and starting trouble nor do we go around boasting about how good and great we are and puting other clans down. also i want to add to this as well about this so called clanwar we did not want this in the first place you are the one that has pushed all of this to this point and all we want to do is play on our server as a group and have fun not going around starting crap with other clan. and also if you want to say we cant fight or anything like that i do not care we are a new clan only a week ols as of today and also 80 percent of the members are new to the game for lees than a month. Call us NOOBS all you want but just remember you were once NOOB too when you first started playing and have no right to disrepect people for learning how to play and have fun. As far as i am concerned special force i am done with this subject and i want you to leave JFE alone we are getting tired of the childish additude your bring to the server and as well as others not in clan has seen as well and agree with me on this.

Well, my brother Ninja faught you and killed you 5 times in a row, the sixth time you used the cheat sabers and lied 16 times that you never had a cheat even though Ninja had the saber file so he could see if you were using it. The saber cheat was NEVER-EVER on any of my servers.

I only rarly used the saber cheat and only on your server.

" so you can cheat"

That was not my intention and i clearly stated this before.

"So talk about cheating also with your DF plus 1.0 mod"

Well, it broadcasts every command that is used, and in clan wars we usualy go to the other clans server.

I am not attacking your noobyness, I am attacking your use of empower and ban.

as for my map, LoL I want to see you try and make something that wonderful. LoL.

By the way nojac, you forgot to attack my skinning =P

Archived