Home

Post your Picture: Thread Number 3,475

legameboy

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Alegis Gensan

All who wants Tie to continue his mspaint 'masterpieces' please raise your arm *looks around suspiciously with a ppsh*

Its PhotoShop, moron! :p

Originally posted by †Ë×odusº§näkë†

*Puts his hand up* Hell yes, ROCK AND ROLL (Insert bad word here)!

Good, here is you with Steven Hawking.

hehe.jpg

TiE

Originally posted by TiE 23

tieandpie.jpg

Dude, I ain't laughed that hard since I watched Aeris die...

Dammit Kain! Enough with the making fun of Aeris' death. But its sooo funny...can't stop.

But here is a link to my pics and stuff :DPics

Dogs_like_Pie.gif

TiE

TIE vs PIE :p

After seeing what TiE has done with the Photoshop demo, I think Adobe should be forced to make a donation to helping kids with ADHD....

TiE, we all know you're one messed up little dude, but I gotta say, that was freakin hilarious...... Pie, try not to get too upset, I think everyones moreso laughing at TiEs sense of humour than at you, plus I would LOVE to be inserted into a pic with rightous bee, 'cmon Tie, pllllleaaaaaaassssse :p

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

TIE vs PIE :p

After seeing what TiE has done with the Photoshop demo, I think Adobe should be forced to make a donation to helping kids with ADHD....

TiE, we all know you're one messed up little dude, but I gotta say, that was freakin hilarious...... Pie, try not to get too upset, I think everyones moreso laughing at TiEs sense of humour than at you, plus I would LOVE to be inserted into a pic with rightous bee, 'cmon Tie, pllllleaaaaaaassssse :p

mtfbwya

hey man, I have ADHD, but I don't go around doing crapass pictures of people. kthnxbai

Personally, I found nothing hilarious in anything Tie has done. Next person that tries to be Rhett and fails. Will be smitten with a giant sponge.

and on that note, No pics of me.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

hey man, I have ADHD, but I don't go around doing crapass pictures of people. kthnxbai

Personally, I found nothing hilarious in anything Tie has done. Next person that tries to be Rhett and fails. Will be smitten with a giant sponge.

and on that note, No pics of me.

InsaneSith, I meant no disrespect for ppl with ADHD. I prefers TiEs pics, theyre blunt and crazy.........

Rhetts pics are funny too, but often very smart-aresy, and no-one likes a smart a$$ do they......... :p

No need to post a pic again InsaneSith....he(Rhett) turned you into Frodo last time because of your unkempt hair IIRC....... that bugger !

mtfbwya

Originally posted by MennoniteHobbit

TiE's photo editing is humorous, yes, but nobody can replace Rhett... so stop trying to! :p

Oh and Pie, get used to being photoshopped... don't post your pic! Like me...:D:cool:

Okay Rhett, make me laugh. :p The last piece of 'art' that I saw you make was when someone posted there pic, holding a coffee mug (Already goofy/funny) then you added a insane person with a knife, (Again, already funny) so

Rhett: funny+funny=funny

Me: Normal+Normal=funny or funny(Pie's coat pic)+normal(picture of dog)+gif animation creator=hilarious :p

TiE

Okay Rhett, make me laugh. :p The last piece of 'art' that I saw you make was when someone posted there pic, holding a coffee mug (Already goofy/funny) then you added a insane person with a knife, (Again, already funny) so

Rhett: funny+funny=funny

Me: Normal+Normal=funny or funny(Pie's coat pic)+normal(picture of dog)+gif animation creator=hilarious :p

TiE

Errr nice logic math there TiE. :rolleyes:

Hey what's a good free animation program ?

funny(Pie's coat pic)/B]

Yeah, it was a bad pic, I'll admit that, but your pic didn't exactly make me think higher of you either ;)

And now i'm gonna shut up about this, and let Tie make a fool of others, or himself (;)), without my hot-headed complaining...

Just keep at it Tie, really makes me wanna be your friend ;)

Archived