Home

Post your Picture: Thread Number 3,475

legameboy

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jed
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

The first in what will undoubtedly be a long and painful series of pictures.

I knew this was coming :D

I think he was saying you need to darked the "shadows" around the can to accurately reflect the position it's in, sandwiched between some large objects - it KIND of looks like it's glowing

and it's called KY jelly if you wanted to make a more accurate picture - I mean, they may have a brand called "ANAL LUBE" but I doubt it.

Originally posted by teknoranger

I think he was saying you need to darked the "shadows" around the can to accurately reflect the position it's in, sandwiched between some large objects - it KIND of looks like it's glowing

and it's called KY jelly if you wanted to make a more accurate picture - I mean, they may have a brand called "ANAL LUBE" but I doubt it.

actually, that's a real picture, it's not KY jelly, it's a picture of an actual anal lube. and second, it's not a f*cking can :xp: it's a tube, clear and made of plastic.

lol as long as you got stuff to play on dude!

My bass is a Fender Jazz Bass, I got it like 2 years ago I think, I love it just because its mine.

I got a really crappy SWR LA Series amp though. Just a point I'd like to make to everyone thinking about buying something that's a lot of money, you get what you pay for, and in this case, paying $300 for a 100 watt combo amp, is NOT a good thing.:D

Archived