Home

Pro lame vs Anti lame

SpecialForces

lanti lame  

17 members have voted

1. 1. lanti lame

• laming is fine
    • i hate lamers

"Laming":rolleyes: is fine. When I played, I never really had a problem w/my 3-D jedi dying. Still dont understand why so-called "players" get their panties in a bunch about it. Much less create mods that punish people for using their computer program as it was intended.

I really don't see how this thread can come to any good. Almost every thread concerned with "laming" has ended in a dismal flame-war and an eventual lock-down by the admins.

But now that I'm here, I may as well state my opinion.

I honestly couldn't give a rip about "lamers" and chat-killers. When one starts chatting, one has made a conscious decision to willingly sacrifice their character's well-being in order to state an opinion/statement/reply. At least, that's the attitude I have when I start chatting in the middle of a game. Consequently, I am not offended/miffed/ticked off, etc. if someone steps up and thrusts a lightsaber through my character's kidneys. It's only a game, after all; I'll get another chance to kill the guy/gal next time my character spawns.

I never have trouble with server rules because I play on competitive servers, such as CTF and Siege games. Besides, if a lamer is being such a pain on those anti-lamer rules galore servers, can't they just use [amdamnlamerssorrya$$tohell] or a similar command that those admin servers have? That's what they're there for, isn't it?

What is 'laming'? No really. Seriously, I imagine nearly every person in this forum has a different idea of what 'laming' is, and whenever someone brings up laming, a thousand people chime in all talking about different things, while thinking that they're talking about the same thing.

Do you mean actively going against server rules? Do you mean not bowing before a fight? Do you mean bowing before a fight? Do you mean chat kills, frozen connection kills? Do you mean killing people with their saber down? Do you mean lamers that think putting their saber down entitles them to not being killed? Do you mean people putting their saber down and then kicking or using force powers to attack people? Do you mean the admins that side with any of these people? Do you mean people that try to roleplay on FFA servers? Do you mean people that try to FFA on roleplay servers? Do you mean people that jump into a pile of people, all with their lightsabers drawn, hacking at random and often winding up dying far more than they've killed yet gloating about their score? Do you mean noobs? Do you mean people that call anyone that disagrees with them a noob?

Hi,

Special forces if you are anti lame then why do you persist to come to JFE server and disrespect people and break the no laming rule of the server lately on an almost everyday occastion except today..oh wonder why..hhmm...well here also i have is a quote from a former DF member that has left DF for the same reason i did and more...i repeat this is a quote..

Posted by Dead Jedi former DF member as well.

umm... nojac first of all left DF because of admin abuse and special cracked the ****s no offence m8 but hes not using your cheat anymore m8 ethier so plz leave him alone its a good clan so don't bag it its got good ranking and admin is limited so there is no abuse and futher more nojac has never ever abuse anyone ever in JA SO YOU **** WITH HIM I **** WITH YOU

So special why don't you just stop being a hippacrit and contridicting yourself and lying behind peoples back and GROW UP and start respecting others as you would want people to respect you!!!

Thank you very much my point proven and well made.

[JFE]Cl-Ch-Nojac{L}

Jedi Force Elite

Archived