Home

Tell me what you think of my new character

Syclonix

Rate my character  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Rate my character

Hey everybody, I'm half way through my first game but I'm already planning my next character who is going to be a badass dark jedi. I've looked through a bunch of FAQs and stuff and here's what I've come up with, so please tell me what you think.

[General]

Name: Rayne Jasto

Sex: Female

Class: Scout/Gaurdian (planning to switch to jedi class after level 4)

[Attributes]

Str: 15

Dex: 16

Con: 12

Int: 8

Wis: 14

Cha: 10

[skills]

Demolitions-4

Treat Injury-4

[Feats]

All normal scout feats

Dueling

I'm going to focus primarily on being a melee lightsaber duelist and using select offensive force powers such as lightning, whirlwind and choke. As a Guardian my plan is to immobilize a group of opponants using statis field or whirlwind then using force jump to quickly close in and cut down my enemies.

I played as a scout/sentinel before and my character was pretty damn good, but I was disappointed by the lack of use for skills in the game. IMO the skills seemed a bit forced into the gameplay so that the devs could claim that the rpg was open-ended and that you can approach problems in different ways. But, as I see it Kotor is far behind Deus Ex on that level so I figure that I can get through the game fine with the minimum amount of skills and trade them instead for 2 attrib points

Archived