Home

AOTC sucks

sora

Hahaha. I can't make skins. I don't have a good enough program. I don't know how to import from MP either. I don't know how to open certain files either or edit them!!

But, I wanted to repleace the Asteroids TFFA ships with prequel ships: my Republic Gunship, Aaron Smith's Jedi Starfighter, KHaMa's upcoming Droid Starfighter and Geonosian Fighter. If you know how to put them in, please tell me how, I looked and couldn't figure it out.

And, yes, I know who you were on the forum. Kinda obvious!!:rolleyes:

:fett:

Originally posted by Robert Bird

how hard is it to pick up the pace? please hurry.

Are you paying them or something? Who are you to manage their time?

His reply:

Originally posted by Alexander

This TC is not a funded project, we do not work for pay. This is for fun, and we're not going to pick up our pace for a project that is only to be worked on during leisure time

Which then lead to this...

Wait a minute. i sounded rude? i just asked a question, i didnt whant my head bitten off. I didnt ask if you got payed or anything, i didnt care. actully both of you souned rude. ive been looking throw alot of the forums here and your rude to everyone, plus your both ass****s. f*** this site. theres much better!!!

His reply to your flame:

Originally posted by Alexander

Thanks for stopping by - Don't let the door bite you in the ass on the way out. If you can't take it, then don't dish it. Also, it's not that we're rude, it's that we're tired of hearing the same questions and demands over and over.

And then your response:

well if your tied of hearing the same damn question over and over then why dont you hurry your ass up and give the people what they whant. no instead your being rude to the people that keeps this site from being shut down. maybe, just maybe if you stop talking s*** you can get some decent work done around here! what a bunch of rude imature ass****. the only person i respect on the site is anakin. goodbye.

Originally posted by majinrevan

I agree, they disabled my mods just because they "own" them. They didn't even make them, or own them. They are just using them in the AOTCTC.

:fett:

They do own them. You do not. What is so difficult about this?

Im going to get these two threads locked/deleted this is the childish attitude that is putting people off Mods AoTC:TC is having some hard times at the moment and things like this are not helping.

At the end of the day its my/our project and we have ultimate control over it. The staff and its files contained our files and ours alone.

I will be posting more about this soon, and I will be having word on our forums, do not bring this up on Lucasforums, this belongs on our forums.

Anakin

God yeah, ya all acting like 5 year olds

Anakin is well in his rights to copyright any material that has not been released. Just because ya dont pay for something doesnt make it useable

if someone used a map i was making without my permission while i was making it does that make that right ? NO

once its released all people can use anything ive made.

Archived