Home

Viva La Revolution!

samnmax4ever

I propose that we, the fans of Sam & Max, and all adventure games alike, join forces, and bombard the Lucasarts.com forums with topics about Sam & Max. We need to get the message across to Lucasarts in every way possible, and with they're forums in a state of chaos, they are sure to take notice. Join me, and together we will save the adventure game genre!

http://forums.lucasarts.com/

Here's my post:

"In the Internet bonus mission of Armed and Dangerous, there are these two characters that look like a dog and rabbit. I actually caught them the first time and it was fun, but the second time, right before I caught them, they disappeared suddenly and utterly! Now I can't get them back! It's driving me and thousands of other fans crazy! Could you help?"

It's a good idea. I personally couldn't help anything towards a new game, since I'm nothing but a gamesplayer (and a crappy one at that). I can draw though, sort of. Not very well, alas.

Anyway, not all fangames are bad, especially if you could get backing from Steve Purcell, it could be an interesting project to keep an eye out for!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by data soldier

i'm new over here, but i'm also a sam n max fan as all of you are. i think that the idea is very interesting but i don't really know if lucasarts will take care of our demands.

postdata: excuse me for my english. i'm from argentina so i'm not totally good at this ;)

You speak a lot better english than most people around here, so dont worry yourself at all.

the force does not speak a language, luke.

:D

ah, screw it. breathe the "freedom of speech". if someone does not understand, he is allowed to ask. and with the time you'll improve your english and nobody needs to ask about your posts anymore. ;)

see me. nowadays nobody asks me about my posts anymore.

but maybe that's only, because they dont want to destroy the hope that i've at least posted once a valuable post.

now i am the screwed, freaky, misunderstood err.. typee who is misunderstood, freaky and .. uuhm.. screwed.

however.. that must not necessarily mean you can do better than me.

:p

Archived