Home

I now hate Bill Gates

Yufster

Admitting that you had a problem is the first step to recovery. Now the healing can begin... :p

Yeah,.. Thrik brought that up a while back. We were all wondering when you were going to comment on it.

Actually, this may not be such a negative thing if it turns out that the game can now eventually get ported over and published for systems other than the XBox. It would probably do much, much better as a PC title anyways... how many XBoxers do you think are gonna know who Tim Schafer is? And you won't have to buy additional hardware...

Are you serious, edlib?! How many PC owners know who Tim Schafer is, in the grand scheme of things? He may be quite well-known among people 'in the know', but those people aren't going to make a game successful by themselves!

It would be nice to see Psychonauts available for other systems, I guess, but the PC market isn't where the money lies - Norton Antivirus is currently a couple of places above the most popular PC game on the all-format charts! As for not having to get new hardware if it was released on the PC - well, speak for yourself. Buying an Xbox would almost certainly be the cheaper option for me!

Well, like the article says it will surely be released for XBox once picked up by a publisher anyway. But now that it's divorced from Microsoft there exists at least the possibility of additional console systems and PC being picked up as well... something that was unlikely with a Microsoft-exlusive deal to say the very least.

As for Norton being a better seller than any game that makes perfect sense to me: not every PC sold will be used to play games,.. but almost EVERY one needs anti-virus protection, and Norton just happens to be the leader in that market.

If the game is great, and it becomes popular, it won't matter who the designer was... people will still flock to it. But it's hard to me to imagine all those kids who ran out to get an XBox solely for Halo and Dead-Or-Alive are really going to be the ones buying this game. I might very well be mistaken, but I still suspect it stands a slightly improved chance of selling better if it ever makes it to PC. At least there's an existing audience with Tim name recognition in place among the PC crowd... that's all I'm saying.

A PC upgrade is a lot more expensive than getting a XBox,.. but it's something I'm way overdue for, and was planning to do this year anyway, for reasons that have nothing to do with gaming. Now that the console prices keep dropping I may just get an XBox also.

I was on holiday, and I was too busy getting hit on by famous actors to read the Gaming Magazine I bought. Also, the magazine was in French, which I can't read. So I didn't hear about this until I got home yesterday and checked my email.

I've upgraded my graphics card from GeForce MX to Radeon 9800 Pro and my RAM from 256 to 1024 MB. I can now play most games at 1280x1024 with all details on.

It was an investment, but as we all know PCs kick consoles' asses in every aspect that I will let count!

As much of a cooking oil drinker than Bill is.......and I don't know how to finish that sentence.

But buying a Mac seems.....wrong to me.

Firstly, you can't play any good games.

Secondly , you can't download many things.

Its like buying 10 million pounds worth of future markets shares in Nintendo.

Not that I don't like Nintendo, I'm about 5 metres away from a GameCube right now.

Its unplugged and hasn't been used since I bought the wind Waker on eBay. 3 months ago. I'm glad I only spent £18 on it.

7 days. 3 hours a day (roughly).

21 hours of game time. Thats just wrong.

Yuffy, which celeb hit on you?

Not all actors are celebs. That guy she met was probably Bystander #2 in that one movie that went straight to video.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is true most games only fit on Microsoft and it may be better for downloading. But I think Mac is better for me because I use the computer for usually making art or recording music or something. Ironically enough, most games made for Windows are made by a Mac. I don't play to many games. I really just play the ones I look forward to like....Shenmue III...oh shoot...now I'm gonna cry. Why, Yu Suzuki, why? waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I have a grudge against FOX. They've cancelled all the greatest shows Sam and Max, The Lone Gunmen, Firefly, and most recently Wonderfalls. Anybody else watch any of this show? THey ran like four episodes and gave it the axe. It was pretty awesome too. Although occasionally FOX has decent programs, The Simpsons, 24, Malcolm.

They aired the first episode of Firefly after the last episode. Fox doesn't like arch shows. Of course Firefly made no sense to anybody for this reason, even after they scrambled a bunch of the other episodes too. By the DVD.

Fox, Bill Gates, and decaffinated coffee are the roots of all evil.

Archived