What aircraft do you like?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What aircraft do you like?

• Jedi Starfighter
    • X-wing
    • Y-wing
    • Republic Gunship
    • Tie Fighter
    • Snow Speeder (I think we all know tfigherpilot's gonna vote for this one.)
    • Imperial Shuttle

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Eagle Warrior

pls read Gengis_kan do oyu play age of empires 2 the conqures? (this is just for gengis kan once he answers i will delete this)

Yes. That is where I got this name from.

Unfortunately, I have misplaced my copy of the Conquourers Expansion, but I still have AOE2: Age of Kings.

I think it would be cool if they added the A-wing, but then again that would be 4 aircraft for the rebels. Hmm, lets see, the rebels have the Y-wing, X-wing and the Snow speeder, the imperials have the Tie fighter and Imperial shuttle and the republic have the Republic gunship and the Jedi starfighter but the separtists have no aircraft so far. They should get either the Droid starfighter or the Geonosian starfighter. :jawa :jawa

They said there are gonna be over 15 vehicles in the game, but that probably means only 16 or 17 in the game. There are already 14 or 15 vehicles known to be in the game. So, there can only be like 2 or 3 more in the game and the separtists need atleast one flying vehicle. :jawa :jawa

I am a big fan of the empire so I hope Lucasarts puts the tie fighter, tie interceptor, tie advanced, tie bomber, Imperial Lamdba Class Shuttle in it. I doubt we will see Imperial Lander or Rebel Medium Transport since they have no weapons. I am also a big fan of the Rebel Alliance so I hope the X-wing, Y-wing, A-wing, B-wing, and Snowspeeder are in it.

I am a big fan of the empire so I hope Lucasarts puts the tie fighter, tie interceptor, tie advanced, tie bomber, Imperial Lamdba Class Shuttle in it. I doubt we will see Imperial Lander or Rebel Medium Transport since they have no weapons. I am also a big fan of the Rebel Alliance so I hope the X-wing, Y-wing, A-wing, B-wing, and Snowspeeder are in it.

No need to post twice.

A-Wing probably won't be in it. Come on, it was more of a space superiority fighter. It is way too fast for atmospheric battles and not that heavily armed to be of any use on the ground. Same goes for TIE Interceptor.

My favourite craft would be the X-Wing. Not that fast but fast enough to be agile and can still take a beating. With quad lasers and proton torpedoes it can easily take out ground and air targets without any difficulty.

Archived