Home

The Vampire Wars - Part1 - The Shadows of York

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sewer tunnels

((OOC: I thought you were up on the ledge...))

Tais let two bursts go before his clip ran dry. A rat sniffing at some rags fell off the ledge and it's bullet torn corpse splashed in a muddy puddle below. Then three werewolves emerged from the shadows straight for Tais.

Tais holstered the empty gun and in the same fluid motion drew a silver throwing star in each hand tossing one to each side, Draco and Zeno both took a star in the chest.

But Tais didn't see Neovenom coming from behind...

Lucas picked Sam's bodie up and hefted it onto his shoulder, Adam let Derrik lean on him, then a lizardman seemed to apear from nowhere, Adam and Lucas both had a Walther trained on the lizardman.

Both vampire's eyes narrowed at the lizarman's comment and they didn't budge.

Clive walked over to Chester and the wounded Jason. Gun shots sounded in the maze up ahead and the vampires drew their guns at the sound of it. Clive motioned for Max and Lester to follow, Chester would stay to help Jason.

"We'll check it out, Tais is probably in trouble, when we get back we'll all head back to the mansion." Clive said to Chester before heading off, Max and Lester started after him.

Max saw the frog only a second before he stepped on it...((OOC: whatever the effects are I think it's best that you post them Scar. And I thought four frogs were supposed to come out?))

Train station's back area

Miyia lifted her right arm and made a fist, the group stopped. She sniffed the air and made a wave motion. The group parted to both sides of the wall with Miryia standing in the open ahead of them...((OOC: Neovenom, did you plant those scent grenades here so I can't smell you?))

The mansion

Sain looked at the other vampire for a while, examining his honesty. After a few seconds he said, "An allaince is accepted."

He waited for the other vampire to respond but still had something else on his mind.

Asshakar looked the vampires and walked only a few steps closer. His hands were behind his back, holding his USP and knife. Asshakar stopped only a few feet from the vapires and then hissed. "My name is Asshakar, I am the leader of the mighty lizardmen... And you...?" he hissed to the vampires, making a nod as a greeting to them. He waited the vampires to lower their guns so he could draw his knife and USP to kill them.

(Out of Character: They did actually plant the gernades while they were moving, so techincally, the liquid sticked to them. If you read the post before this one and the other one, I wrote "Ziltro, a pureblood, and the other members of the Shadow Hunters, half purebloods and half turned, toss several small gas gernades into several holes and tunnels." Also, I said that NeoVenom, Draco, and Zeno tossed their clothes upon the ledge, so therefore I thought Tais got the scent from that. So is Tais dead? I haven't posted anything with NeoVenom, Draco, and Zeno.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

In the train station's back area

Ziltro and his group waited as quietly and as patiently as they can. Looking from the Shadow, Ziltro could see one of the Night Hawke. Without hesitating, Ziltro opens fire with his uzi and his men then opens fire upon Miyia and the others.

((OOC: No Tais isn't dead, but it's your turn to attack Neovenom.))

The sewer tunnels

Lester was thrown against the wall from the explosion. He hit the wall hard and fell to the ground. Getting up he saw that Max had been blown to pieces and his bloody remains decorated the floor, celing, and walls of the tunnel. "What the hell was that!?!"

Clive felt the force of the explosion behind him but wasn't knocked over, parts of Max splattered on his leather coat and boots. A mixed feeling of disgust, and sorrow came over them both. Your friend's body being blown to pieces and splattered all over you can be quite a traumatizing moment. Perhaps Tais wouldn't be getting the help he needed very soon. Clive stood stiff as a board looking at the top half of Max lying in front of him, the bottom half had been scattered like feathers in front of a fan. Lester looked around in nervous shock, his gun shaking in his hand.

Lucas and Adam backed up a bit, "Don't come any closer!" Lucas said firmly.

Derrik eyed the lizardman suspiciously from behind Adam and reached slowly into his coat for his Walther.

The train station's back area

Miryia sniffed around but didn't smell anything, but she could swear she heard something...

She was just about to wave the team forward when gunshots fired and the werewolves rushed out.

Miryia ducked and ran behind a pillar, bullets followed closely behind leaving a trail along the wall. The trail of gunfire continued in the direction Miryia was running, but she wasn't there anymore. She had spun back from behind the pillar in the opposite direction, catching them off guard for a few seconds. Miryia siezed those precious seconds and dropped three werewolves with a few quick bursts and spun back behind the pillar before more gunfire pelted at her pillar.

The other five Vampires rushed forward to protect their leader. One of them ran up the side of the wall while firing taking out a werewolf and wounding another. When he landed back on the ground he took a bullet in the chest, knocking him to the ground where he died from the ultraviolet bullet slowly and painfully. The other four vampires rushed forward closely behind him raining silver bullets into the crowd of werewolves, but one by one they died thrashing on the ground with blue light streaming from widening holes all over their bodies, until the light faded and their bodies rested in peace.

Miryia watched over her shoulder, with her back to the pillar, as one by one the life drained out of each of her skilled warriors. They were dead and she was the only one left.

Miryia was sad for the loss of her companions. Her hopes fell with her teamates. Gripping tightly to a Walther in each hand she rose to her feet and took in a deep breath. It seemed even for an immortal, death was innevitable.

Edit:

The mansion

Sain smiled, "I'm glad we have an alliance, would you and your men like to come in for drinks?" Sain ushered towards the mansion's main doors. "But what's this about the subway station? One of our leaders has taken some Night Hawkes to scout for werewolves and try to find their base, but what's this about a train station?"

((OOC: Miryia hasn't contacted Sain about the mission, he knows nothing.))

*The Pagans crept along the walls, shrouded in the dark. They moved forward a few feet at a time.

The second pagan threw another Frog Spore, it too spawned two small frogs. As the survivor of the first spawning hops up ever nearer to the wounded Jason...*

((So you got Jason, Clive, Laster and Chester, I see.))

One of the Dark Hunters was dead on the floor as well as Peters, Smith, Bickler, and Jones. Two of the Dark Hunters eyes changed bright blue as they changed into their true Lycan forms. Ziltro and the others fire upon the pillar that Miryia was hidden behind and took cover themselves. One of the formed Lycan jumped up towards the ceiling and starting heading off towards the direction of Miryia as the other latched onto one of the walls and scale it in shadows in the same direction.

In the sewer tunnels

NeoVenom fiercely bite towards Tais' neck from behind as Zeno slashes towards Tais' stomach. Draco then pounced towards Tais.

The sewer tunnels

Jason saw the frog jumping towards him, "Hey what's that!?" He shouted.

Chester turned to see the frog, but it seemed harmless enough, "It's just a frog."

"In a sewer?" Jason asked.

They both puzzeled about it, the frog hopped closer again. Jason, too paranoid to consider further and frightened from the many unusual things already happening, pulled out his gun and shot the frog, the explosion knocked Chester over. "What the hell is that thing!?!" Jason screamed.

When another one apeared Jason didn't stop to think, he opened fire on the other frogs, dirt sprayed around the frogs and then one exploded which also set off the last one. "Where are they coming from!?" Chester asked.

Clive, who had seen the spore pod fall from the shadows, fired into the shadows. After a his clip was dry he just stood there with his empty gun pointed at the shadows.

Lester stepped past Clive and aproached the shadows, his gun gripped tightly, no longer shaky. A new firmness came over him and he glared into the shadows confidently.

((OOC: Zeno and Draco's attacks would be delayed because they were hit by the throwing stars, so it's not a unison tri attack.))

Tais let out a yell when the Lycan's fangs set in, the Vampire grabbed at the Lycan's neck with his left hand, a useless desprate attempt. But with his right hand he took his knife from his boot and stabbed Neovenom in the neck. When Neovenom recoiled from the wound Zeno and Draco attacked.

Tais leather was ripped by Zeno's attack but Tais was virtually unharmed, however he was knocked to the ground when Draco pounced on him. As Tais went down he used both feet to fling Draco behind him and continued the backward roll rising to his feet.

Now on his feet with his opponents spread out Tais took out his last two throwing stars and threw them both at Zeno who was directly in front of him.

((OOC: Don't worry bout the stab to the neck, as a werewolf it won't hinder you much, but it was a silver knife.))

"STOP!" Miryia shouted. As the Lycan paused to hear what she had to say, she sighed realizing she could not beat them. "If I throw down my weapons will you let me live?" She asked from behind the pillar.

The mansion

"I am sure my men will be able to handle themselves. If they get in serious trouble they'll contact us. But if it would make you feel better I shall contact my squad leader to let her know that your men are coming."

((OOC: The Night Hawkes can't contact him from the tunnels because they're underground, but Sain doesn't know that.))

*The third and fouth pagans down the line look at the bullet holes that gone through them. Pagan's didn't quite have the same internal structure as a complete mammal had...

They look with their nocturnal vision at the lead Pagan, whom slightly waves the rest to set down the spores, this way they wouldn't spawn. They creeped up a little further, still mastering the darkness.

The leader had a nice idea...*

((Mand, is your PM box empty?))

Asshakar stepped forward and then stopped. "if you truly want the death of the Lycans, you should come with me... now" Asshakar hissed and waited the vampires to step forward. They didn't so he suddenly made a very quick move, he was on their left side and drew his knife and USP. He threw the knife at Lucas's head and shot at Adam's head. They both fell down, dead. Asshakar walked to his soldiers and hissed them something. They left towards their nest.

Shadows appeared on the walls where Miryia and the Lycans were. Then the lycans and Miryia heard a clicking sound as seven lizardmen warriors drew their M-4's and pointed at the Lycans, ready to shoot

Gargoyle Sanctuary, Somewhere in York Sewers

Re'lethi ascends a high pedestal to a throne seat, surrounding by tall black crystals, rectangular shaped with pyramid tops. She fingers the symbols carved everywhere and nods in approval.

"Good. You have done well, Rasserk. It is as it should be."

Rasserk bows. "The best alone for our gods and their high priest."

Re'lethi sits in the throne seat. "Have the other new sanctuaries you've scouted out fortified as soon as possible." She motions to two of her train of attendants, one a female gargoyle with bright blue skin, and one a male with skin the color of rust, who step forward. "Take Azure[**] and Tethys[***]"with you. Azure will observe for me, and Tethys will plan where best to position our warriors. I wish to begin this as soon as possible."

The gargoyles leave. Re'lethi looks at the high ceiling and smiles.

The sewer tunnels

Derrik sees his two teamates fall dead, he points his gun at the lizardman, "You'll pay!" He screams while reaching into his coat. Derrik lets go a few inacurate bursts and pulls out his silver nitrate grenade. He fumbles it and flings the pin, then his trembling hand dropps the grenade...the grenade explodes, throwing Derrik into the wall and killing him, and pleting Asshakar with silver balls.

((OOC: Not killing him of coarse, only wounding him.))

Miryia sees the Lizardmen apear suddenly and makes a run for it, counting on the Lizardmen's distraction to give her enough time to make it far enough down the hall to escape. She pushes through the door at the end of the short hall and continues running towards the train station.

The train stations back area

The lizardmen suddenly disappeared after Miryia went throught the door.

The sewer tunnels

Asshakar flew o the floor as one of his soldiers was falling down, dead. That soldier had jumped to save Asshakar. The three soldiers left rose Asshakar up and they ran from a crack in the wall towards their nest. They got soon to the small hidden entrance on the side of the nest.

The nest

Asshakar was being treated in the medical section as the lizardmen were increasing the guards by two.

Originally posted by Mandalorian54

((OOC: No, but there are three old PMs in it, why?))

((Was jsut asking, cus i believe i attempted to send you a message but it was full, you check the other folders? (ie sent and tracking)))

*The pagans pounce out of the darkness and at the Vampires. The first Pagan whom leaped, transformed his rigth arm into a long point, more like a wooden spear. And with that impales it into Lester's chest.

As soon as it was stabed in, the Pagan breaks it off of his arm, reclaiming his hand, and jumping infront of Clive, then darting towards Chester and Jason. Ment to distract Clive for another Pagan to pounce Clive from behind and hitting the upper back of Clive, mulitple times in attempt to 'knock out'.

The other three also performed the same transformation with their arms, but they swing their arms with in 15 feet of Jason, ment to break off their 'spear-like' attachments and send them rocketly towards Jason.*

In the sewer tunnels

One of the stars hits Zeno in the shoulder while the other stabbed into his chest. NeoVenom pulled out the knife and tossed it to the side. The silver burned his hand, but he didn't care. Draco quickly pounces at Tais while he was busy flinging the stars at Zeno and fiercely slashes towards Tais.

In the train station's back area

Ziltro curses and says, "We let her get away! Quickly, let us take another route. There might be more of her kind at the train station." Ziltro and Jacks picks up the clothes of the two Lycans in their werewolf and they all quickly exits the back area. Ziltro, Jacks, and the four Dark Hunters head off towards another route.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of Character: Being the leader of the Lycans, NeoVenom can phase off a certain amount of damage dealt to him. So the knife to the neck made him stop for a couple of seconds, which he used to pull out the knife. I'm assuming that the bite to the neck caused damage, right? It's really deadly when someone gets bitten by a Lycan while they are a vampire and vice-versa.)

[sorry, been gone a few days. Can someone give me a basic catch up, please? :) ]

*The Museum of Artifacts is the standard tourist fare. That is, except from below, where the Neo Templar base is. A group of them stand around a map of the city. Their leader, Helios, has just returned from patrol*

Helios: It's like Chapter 13 of Revelation up there! What's going on?

*Dyson looks at his computer*

Dyson: Unsure, but the police think there's a new major crime gang going on.

Helios: Leah? Any ideas?

*Leah looks up from her laptop, by which a stack of demon-lore DVD's rest*

Leah: Not now. This is very peculiar....

((OOC: Oh, sorry Tepe, I missread that.))

The train station

Miryia slammed through door after door making her way back through the station's back area towards the station itself. Along the way she shouted into her radio but got no replies.

Miryia burst through the station door knocking it off it's hinges, she stumbled and tripped over the door landing on the floor as the door landed on her back. Miryia pushed the door off and got up. Then she saw the Glorious Shadow vampires coming down the stairs. Miryia ran off to the side and jumped into the tracks where she crouched low with her guns drawn ready to attack, unaware of the newly formed alliance.

Sewer tunnels

Lester takes the wooden spear through the chest and falls onto his back gripping at it, his Walther thumps to the muddy floor by his feet. Lester coughs up blood and trys to pull the spear out and push himself back from the advancing threats.

Clive fires at the Pagan as it runshes past him and misses, but as the Pagan heads towards Chester and Jason Clive succedes in putting four of the six bullets in his two bursts through the Pagan's back before he is knocked out from behind.

Jason's gun, already drawn, went off instantly towards the new unseen threat. Jason continued shooting the Pagan as it ran towards him until his clip ran dry. His fear increased a notch when the strange creature seemed uneffected by the bullets. As the monster came towards the unarmed and fearful Jason, Chester leapt into the fray slaming into the Pagan. Chester and the Pagan fell into the oncoming spears. Three of the six spears hit the Pagan in the back and one spear pierced Chester's shoulder, the other two spears hit the wall above Jason's head.

Chester growled furociously showing his fangs. He ignored the pain in his shoulder and punched fiercely at the Pagan he was on top of.

Tais took the time to reload his gun as the werewolves were all down. But he had only just clicked the clip in when he heard Draco behind him. Tais half turned and Draco's claw ripped through Tais' arm, whipping blood and spinning Tais.

Tais spun around 540 degres and landed on his face, his gun flew out of his hand and he had no idea where it was. As he tried to get up he was pounded down by Neovenom with tremendous force and knocked unconcious.

((OOC: Hope you don't mind that bit of control, but I just used it as a way for you to beat him without killing him.))

The Mansion

Sain lead the Glrorious Shadow Vampires into the mansion to the main dining hall where they had drinks brought to them. On the way in Sain instructed one of his men to contact Miryia and let her know the Glorious Shadow Vampires had formed an alliance and would be helping them.

A guard then came to Tathar in his private dining hall and told him the news. Tathar and his wife began to make their way to the main dining hall where they would meet the Glorious Shadow Vampires.

Archived