Home

The Vampire Wars - Part1 - The Shadows of York

The train station

Seven lizardmen warriors hissed something to each other as they walked down the rails. Then one of them saw Miryia. Translated hissing:"Hey, isn't that the one we helped before?" "I think Asshakar called her Miryia" "What's up with her?" "Dunno, but asshakar said that we need to protect her from anything..." "Yeah... This sucks... I mean... Babysitting a vampire..." "You are doing what you are told to, so don't complaint"

The lizardmen were soon infront of Miryia. One of them spoke. "Do you need help, Miryia?" It said aand stepped forwards from the group. It was obviously the leader of the group.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Hey Mandalorian 54, ta for the info]

*Redford comes from the cellar*

Redford: We bagged one on patrol tonight, Helios. Thought you might want to talk to him.

Helios: Vampire?

Redford: Uh-huh. Follow me.

*Helios follows Redford down to the cellar, where two Templars have a vampire chained to the wall*

Vampire: Oh great. Just dust me and get it over with or else I'll suck you dry, manling.

*Helios takes a silver dagger from Redford's holster and jabs it into the Vampire's chest*

Helios: Listen to me you scum sucking filth. Tell me what's going on! Why are the vampires getting so strong?

Vampire:gagh! Alliance....

*The vampire falls unconscious. Helios stakes him*

Helios: Alliance? Damn. Gonna be a long night, Redford.

((Aw wooden stakes don't work anymore? :)))

*The pagan below Chester was taken quite off surprise. With it's face shown in the light. It's face looking like a humans, but with a set of animal's teeth, and the skin looking almost like bark, but more animated, and not stiff.

A little bit of clearish green liquid drips a little from its mouth, showing that its blood wasn't quite blood at all.*

*The pagan attempts to push to enraged vampirc off of itself, but then turns its left arm into a spear and stabs for the torso. Then swings a right for the vampire's face.*

*Two Pagans leaped onto Jason, and performed the same spear technique, this time, taking the time to aim properly for the heart.*

*After the Pagan was through with Clive, it pounces on Lester's back to 'finish' him off, also aiming.*

((I'm just planing on taking two vampire's to get some 'intel' :D

*aims for Clive and Chester* :)))

((OOC: Your welcome for the info, but stakes, garlic, and crosses don't effect vampires. And silver is only strong against werewolves. But I'm sure you'll have no problem thinking up new and improved ways of exploiting our weaknesses. And the vampire has to be one of Jokemaster's because mine don't all know about the alliance.))

The train station

Miryia sees the lizardmen and is caught off guard, she trips and falls onto her back with her guns aimed up at the lizardmen, "Stay back!" She yells trying crawl away.

The other vampires here her shout...

The sewer tunnels

Chester takes the spear in the chest quite painfully, he grips it with both his hands and yells in agony showing his fangs. The punch to his face knocks him sideways and the spear breaks off the Pagans arm. Chester pulls the speer out and huggs his chest tightly, blood dripping down his hard leather body suit.

Chester trys to get up but is pounded down by another Pagan. He is rendered helpless by the wound in his chest but he's fully concious.

Jason sees two Pagans comming for him and tries to reload his gun, but they are on him too quickly and he feels four spears stabb into him. His body goes limp and the gun slides out of his hand and thumps into the dirt.

Lester, still alive, fires at all the nearby Pagans until his clip is empty, then he reaches into his coat and comes out with his silver nitrate grenade. His hand trembles shakingly with it in his hand but he passes out from the loss of blood from the spear in his chest. The grenade rolls out of his hand harmlessly.

NeoVenom was about to kill Tais, but soon caught the scent of vampires from the distance. Not only one, but many because of the strong scent. NeoVenom changed back to his normal form, as well as Zeno and Draco. Zeno clutched his chest in pain as NeoVenom and Draco grabbed their equipment and clothes and of Zeno's. They rushed towards a tunnel leading back to their base.

In the same tunnel that NeoVenom, Zeno, and Draco are taking, Ziltro and the others proceed forward. As they were running, Ziltro says, "I catch the scent of our kind." They rushed forward and soon met up with NeoVenom, Draco, and Zeno. "My Lord.." Ziltro takes out a gernade. "This will help you become unscented." Ziltro then throws a gernade in the muddy floor and soon the room is filled with the air from it. "Madam Solnina sent us for you. Quickly, let us take a different room." Ziltro informs NeoVenom, Draco, and Ziltro as they dress up of what they encounter in the train station back areas. NeoVenom and the others then head off thru a tunnel underneath St. Marks, which is far away from the train station that leads directly to Dark Shadows.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of character: In werewolf form, Lycans sense of smell are improved. Thus, they could pick up scents at a longer distance.)

((I meant taking them in like Deac gots with that nice Vampire

but now, I'll agree with garlic (rather stupid to use) Crosses (deac might have a problem with that, a little), not having an effect, with elder vampires.

but the whole 'no stake in the heart'. there at least has to be that

hell even in Blade that rule is still effect

not sure about in underworld, but I still doubt it.))

*Three of the Pagans pick up Lester, Jason and Clive, making sure that they remian unconcious. They bind them.

As for Chester, the Pagan whom pounced on Chester, cuped its hands together and hit several times on the upper back. Knocks Chester out, then the two bind Chester.

Chester is then picked up and carried.

The remaining Pagan, picked up the weapons, and made sur ethat the Vampire's didn't have any weapons wat so ever on them.

Then they took the four Vampire's back to Pagan Stronghold.*

((I'll wait til the story reaches morning-early afternoon to continue on this))

Redford: What now?

Helios: Same old. Get the guns, load them up, and let's kill!

*A priest comes down the stairs*

Father: We have a problem. Ritual sacrifice. Demon markings. Leah makes it a type 6.

Redford: Oh sh*t

Helios: I'm on it. Redford, Father, get your gear.

*Helios walks up the stairs toward the equipment room*

((Uh...Scar, you can't control or debate the metaphysics of someone else's race when it's completely their territory, like now. ;) Also, this is the same thing as it was in the Cantina RPGs - in a universe where Deac controls the metaphysics, crosses work on vampires if he says so. But in a universe where Mandy controls the metaphysics, crosses don't work on vampires if he says so. :D [/mod]

Okay, question for pretty much everyone: What time of day/night is it? Is someone keeping track? You know, with so many of our creatures with physical traits based around day/night cycles, this could get pretty important :D))

((00C: Scar, my comment about the vampire needing to be one of Jokemaster's was aimed at Deac. On another note, in the Vampire proposal thread I will write about the Vampire weaknesses and why. And Jokemaster, since your leaving is it okay if I control the vampires in the subway? Miryia is kind of relying on them, without your controlling them the story will have difficulty progressing. If you're already gone and don't respond I will assume comand of them by right of it being my game and I hope you don't mind. But if you really don't want me to and get a chance to say so before you go, then I will think of another way around it.))

The train station

Miryia paused and seemed to ease up when she realized the lizardmen said they were there to help her, she didn't fully trust them though and kept her gun trained on the leader. Then she saw the other vampires combing and couldn't tell who was on who's side.

In Dark Shadows

After travelling for a few minutes, NeoVenom and the others made it to the front doors of Dark Shadows. After the steel doors opened, Zeno and Draco proceeded to the medical center to get the throwing stars taken out as NeoVenom went to the lab.

As NeoVenom enters the lab, McKain looks at him. "Ah Lord NeoVenom. I have great news. I discovered a way to get rid of our scent with this injection." McKain shows the needle. "Within two days, we will all be unscented. But in the meantime, we are using gernades which holds the same liquid that is in this needle."

NeoVenom grinned at McKain. "Great news indeed, McKain." Solnina burst in the room and hugged NeoVenom. "Where were you my love? I was worried sick about you." NeoVenom spoke angrily, "We were attacked by Vampires heading back towards the train station's back area."

"And this?" Solnina rubs the spot of blood that dripped from his neck. "I was stabbed by a silver knife, but no need to worry. I've tasted my attacker's flesh." He grins as he finished talking.

NeoVenom got his injection when Ziltro, Draco, Zeno, and the remainder of Ziltro's group went to the lab to get their injections.

There was clacking sound as the other lizardmen except the leader raised their M-4's and aimed at the other vampires. "Lower your guns!" the leader hissed at his men that lowered their guns, slowly. The leader hissed something sharply to his men, like shouting them. He then turned bak to Miryia. "Our leader want's to see you..." the leader said. He continued: "...You may take your little friends too. Oh, My name is Chariss" the leader said. The lizardmen turned and started walking the rails. Then a train was heard coming. The lizardmen let a wary hiss and jumped. They landed on top of the metro and jumped down throught a small window. They moved swiftly and killed everyone there. Then they ran throught tthe backdoor and ran across the rails. Some of them went throught a crack in the wall but some stayed to wait if the vampires would come

[OOS: "A universe where Deac controls the Metaphysics...hmmmm" *Imagines world where the sound of the wind is Led Zeppelin. :D ]

*Helios, Redford, Father Aaron and Leah go to the equipment room and put on several layers of kevlar, including the collars*

Redford: What're we looking at Leah?

Leah: Type 6. Bazetuu. It normally takes human form, but can also shift into it's prime form on this plane. Fire doesn't hurt it, Holy Water nukes it, basically. Silver's also fairly useful.

Aaron: Never understood why Silver was good. It's not particularly Holy.

Helios: Delta Radition. Modern Science doens't know it exists, but most senior demonologist and mystics are certain of it. Silver emits it like Uranium.

Aaron: I see. *Grabs Silver Sword*

Redford: We all set? Holy Water and all? Then we should get going.

*The gang step toward the door. Dyson turns from his computer*

Dyson: I'll keep in contact all the way guys. Go bag us a bazetuu.

((OOC: I hate to rain on your party or anything. I'm sure you'dd have lots of fun throwing water at everyone but in this story holy water is just regular water and throwing it at vampires isn't going to do anything. If you want you can put an acid in the water and call it holy water. But there will be no holy/demonic elements surrounding the vampires. Vampirism is simply a virus. And sunlight kills the virus. The virus is spread with a bite. The infected begin to crave blood which feeds the virus and prolongs life indefinetly. That is all, just normal people with a virus. Not a curse. Not a mystical magical supersticous un-holy anything. Get it? So at best you've got plain water which your gonna find out soon has no effect on vampires, or an acid which you call holy water. the choice is yours. Hate to spoil your religious campaign but that's how it's going to be.))

The train station

Miryia sees the train coming and jumps off the tracks up to the station. She sees the lizardmen enter the train and kill everyone and is shocked. After the lizardmen leave Miryia looks at the other vampires, "So your here to help me?"

The lizardmen saw that Miryia wasn't coming. "Asshakar isn't going to be pleased... You two, Investigate" Chariss said and two lizardmen ran towards the vampires and suddenly disappeared. They had chameleon blood in their veins and so were the perfect spies. They sneaked behind Miryia as the other lizardmen hid in the small tunnel where they got into with the crack. The second lizardman behind Miryia sneaked behind the bigger group of vampires and took his curved knife out. He took a hold on one of the vampires mouth and then stabbed him on the back. The lizardman rolled the knife on the wound and then took it fastly out. Then it let go of the vampires mouth, hid the knife and sneaked back behind Miryia. It came closer to Miryia and whispered into her ear: "You should come or another like him will be killed" then it backed off with his friend. They waited if Miryia would make any move. Thay didn't have any other clothing except their vest's

(lizardmen are genderless)

The train station

After the lizardmen saw that Miryia wasn't going to make any move, they came closer to Miryia. "You really should come..." the other lizardman whispered to her ear and then the two lizardmen ran towards the crack and to the other lizardmen.

The sewers

Four lizardmen were patrolling only a mile from the nest and were heavily armed. Their vests were extra thick as they were a center patrol

[OOC: Calm Down! I never said the water was meant for VAMPIRES. Hence the term "Bazetuu". If I wanted to say "Vampire" I would have said that or "Nosferatu". I knew you were going with the whole Blade-style vamp thing.]

*Helios and the team enter a small van and head toward a small abandoned building downtown*

In Dark Shadows

NeoVenom and the other Lycans start to have dinner. NeoVenom speaks out to the group in front of him. "Just to inform everyone, we have made an alliance with the lizardmen. I don't know where this alliance stands at now, so still be cautious amongst them." Maximus, the head leader of the Dark Hunters, speaks, "Lizardmen? Why should we make an alliance with Lizardmen." NeoVenom looks Maximus, "They hold information we don't have, Maximus."

((OOC: Grrr, lucasforums wouldn't let me go on for a few days, the web site just wouldn't load up. Anyway sorry for the delay.

And I have some questions for Tepe which you'll find in the Proposal thread.

And I'm not going for the blade style vamp thing. I didn't really like Blade acctually. Blade2 was okay.))

[OOS: I've not actually seen Underworld yet, but the ways to kill vampires seem to be similiar. And seeing as you don't really like the idea of planar travelling, I promise this Bazetuu will be the ONLY one, ok?]

Archived