Home

About Lucasarts making MI5

Mullog

So what do you think?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. So what do you think?

• Lucas Arts will make a good MI5. I'm sure of it!
    • Lucas Arts can go to h*ll. Leave it to someone else.
    • I don't really care.

Oh well, there probably won't be a MI5 anyway because they will cancel it during development. Still, presuming they will actually release it, I don't want to see Lucasarts messing up the Monkey Island-series by releasing another half-complete, repetive and empty game. Another developer might do it but then Lucasarts will rush out the game long before completion.

The best thing would be if Lucas Arts became the Next 3do and went bancrupt so another company could buy up their titles. They might have something else than cashfluid on their minds.

• 6 months later...

i agree, but if lucas arts were to go back to there 'roots' and make a 5th monkey island in point and click and 2d like the curse of MI and come up with a new adventure for guybrush and actually complete the making of it, unlike what they ussually do, then i think that it would be a huge seller. i know everyone on this site would buy it!

so lets not give up on lucas arts yet, and see what happens.

If you give up the liscenc, you give up profits from future sales of old products.

Meaning, if they sold the rights to Monkey Island, any future sales for CMI or EMI wouldn't go to Lucasarts. But considering they think that they're not gonna sell anymore anyway, there shouldn't be any problem with them selling them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived