Home

What is your job/What do you want to do?

Reborn Outcast

I am an Optical Physicist & Six Sigma Blackbelt (statistician), nearly 11 years with the same company.

And I aspire to be as happy and excited about my company & job (tons of company changes last year or so) as I was 2 years ago ...

Mike

I am a physical therapist...

I want to be an aid worker for ppl living in hardship/poverty/war stricken nations, starting in East Timor(closest to Australia) and onwards from there (I will probably start this work in 2-3 years after I have completed my masters degree) :)

I always daydream about working a day a week at EB games and not getting paid for it......as long as they let me borrow any game I like.......silly huh !

mtfbwya

Well, right now, I'm appliying to be a security guard at the local mall. Yes, a "rental cop." haha. Make your fun.

I'm trying to become a professional actor/comedian. I'm really good at both, and I think I can make it.

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Well, right now, I'm appliying to be a security guard at the local mall. Yes, a "rental cop." haha. Make your fun.

I'm trying to become a professional actor/comedian. I'm really good at both, and I think I can make it.

I thoguht you were a preacher:confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by RoxStar

I thoguht you were a preacher:confused: :confused: :confused:

I am, but not one of the ones that stays at a church all day and gets paid. I'm only part-time preacher. Well, I'm full time preacher, but I only do the duties of a part-time preacher, if that makes any sense.

I need something on the side to pay for gas and other extra stuff I currently bum off of my parents.

Well I am working at best buy right now and going to school to become a Fireman. And if I read everyones posts (which I think i did), I'm the only one :eek:. Heh If I were you I wouldn't play with fire while Troopr's on duty :D.

But It all should fall into place in about one year, so look for me up a tree getting the **** scratched out of me be a cat :(

what i would like to do?

there are many things, i would like to write a book, start my own resturant or maybe a nightclub, start my own game company.. or perhaps a teaching center of somesort.

in these last few years i have set my mind on starting some sort of company :)

what do i do?

i have a few jobs, although some of them might not be real jobs. i am a part time system administrator at a computer company, among other small tasks. i am a freelance writer, currently i write for a gossip magazine of a sort, although in the past i have written for a few game magazines and such. i also help out in a resturant owned by close friends, where my boyfriend works as a chef.

most of what i do, i enjoy doing.

in my younger days i worked as a journalist for a few years, but i quickly found out it was not suited for me.

Archived