Home

A few thoughts concerning post content.

Brushguy

You guys are all over-acting and posting your pointless garbage in the wrong forums. THIS IS SAM AND MAX WE'RE SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT IN "MAINSTREAM!!!"

Ever since March 3rd, these forums have been out of control, pointless, and inane, and Jake and Metallus have both disappeared.

anybody but sean can ignore me if he/she wants to. really. i mean i did not start the "past" topic. however, a rather philosophic but good question.

also whats the point of these "hey. bombard la with something weird!" threads anyways? pissing someone off with posting useless spam? and isnt it that one should go post there and not here? and what is the most possible answer here?

-- HEY! I JUST POSTED THERE! I POSTED "THIS". GO AND TAKE A LOOK!??

if that's the case, then, uuhm, it is definitly more productive than "two troublemakers".

not offensive though but over realistic. really. :dozey:

All right, why and how did you move my posts? Also RayJones, your post made no sense, but I'm not trying to insult you or SG, I'm just trying to tell everybody to cool off. People who make senseless posts make forums unpleasant places to visit. Sorry if I insulted you.

If you want senseable posts I suggest you go somewhere else. Also if you read the note to the new guys it says moderation around here is very light. Anyway, Jester is still here, Jester is always here. This is the way things are, and have always been, so suck it up, and deal with it. Boy that made me sound pissy. Go back and re-read it imagining it in a happy tone, that'll fix it.

Ever since March 3rd, these forums have been out of control, pointless, and inane, and Jake and Metallus have both disappeared.

amen to that

personally, i blame the people going crazy over sam and max 2's cancellation, everybody needs to chill out, and stop frickin talking about it, its only brinign up more anger hatred and anarchy

and it is mostly these new people who joined after march 3rd, most of them just complain about the cancllation and don't contribute anything worthwhile to the threads

i say someone delets all of the s&m2 threads and we forget about the past

Originally posted by Skinkie

Yeah, but I've been around for a long time, I might be respectable, they might listen.... nah.

Well, if they don't listen, just threaten them with the loss of potential limbs. Seems to do the job ;)

Oh, and I hope that just because I'm a newcomer, doesn't mean you classify me as a troublemaker. I know how to behave on messageboards.

Synthetic Gerbil isn't a troublemaker if you read his posts backwards and change every other word to 'spanky.' :dozey: Actually, it's pretty funny.

Ray is a troublemaker. :max: Who cancelled Sam and Max? Ray. Who loaded every pop-up you see into the LF server? Ray. Who peed on the red carpet? Ray. Who puts fluoride into our drinking water? Ray. Why is America searching for nuclear weapons in Iraq instead of Iran? Ray. Who single-handedly spewed tons of CO2 into the atmosphere so the ice caps would melt? Ray. Who traveled back in time to the creation of the universe at the precise moment God made everything good and perfect and whispered in His ear, 'Hey, how about gravity?' Ray.

Vote Ray for president in 2004. :D You'll probably do worse...

Archived