Home

Your browser is broken.

ptdc

Wow. I just have to say, I can't believe I'm this late in the browser game, but this is really a great browser. Little bits will take a while to get used to, but apart from that, it's actually ages ahead of IE. Thanks for the tip guys and I suggest everyone have a try of this.

Originally posted by ptdc

Ahh, I love it when people see the light ;) Opera is ok except a. it messes up my site b. you have to pay for it if you don't want banners. c. yes I know you can crack it, but that's cheating.

no problem. i'm a banner-whore too.

but tabbed-browsing is toooooo cooollll and this "continue-work-where-you-stopped-after-opera-crashed-down" toooooooo!

Originally posted by Ryam BaCo

no problem. i'm a banner-whore too.

but tabbed-browsing is toooooo cooollll and this "continue-work-where-you-stopped-after-opera-crashed-down" toooooooo!

Hmm lets' see, Firefox has no banners, firefox has tab browsing (way cool) adn fireforx doesn't crash down. So I see why you've chosen Opera.

Originally posted by Joshi

Hmm lets' see, Firefox has no banners, firefox has tab browsing (way cool) adn fireforx doesn't crash down. So I see why you've chosen Opera.

other words for the same thing: after i close opera intentionally (including all the happy tabpages) and when i start mr. opera again i can continue doing stuff with all the tabpages that were open last time.

afaik firefox doesn't provide this feature yet. so i'm using opera.

Archived