Home

QUEST! 17th of April

Wraith 8

This saturday i would like to take you ALL on the corvette neutral missions.

today (14th) 4 of us including faction pets and normal pets tried the imperial one..... we died..... all of us.... including incapped animal pets and dead faction pets (i lost 2 commando's)

the persons with us were:

Naxu (master pikeman & master doctor)

Tebra (skilled swordsmen & master creature handler

Zennor (Master teriskasi artist)

Corzip (master pistoleer & master doctor)

fully buffed with 4 faction pets and if i remember 4 animal pets and we still died. that would give you a pretty good picture on how hard this is :)

if im correct we can all do the neutral one. so lets all join up and take this :) only one of us needs to be doing the mission that requires us to go up there. we just need to be in a group together.

ill work out the details.

Corzip Dinn

We got slaughtered also...

2x tkm

1x advanced carbineer

2x advanced riflemen

2x commando, 1 advanced, one not

1x squad leader

1x useless bum (me, along for ch xp and the ride)

I think they key is good buffs all around, a MCM, and knowing what damage type...ie I heard for this commandos should bring acid rifle (could be just the imp one though)

I hated that my tef's kept coming back-it would fade, id sdtart walking, boom 1 shot im down

just an idea buddy..but wait, im sure that with all the complaining..it will be set down a bit by the end of next week..but heck..if you are willing to hav me, ill come, im 4/0/3/1 in TK..but i could grind some of that up again....

Originally posted by Jo

just an idea buddy..but wait, im sure that with all the complaining..it will be set down a bit by the end of next week..

Are you saying they're going to make the vette easier? I really hope not. RISK is what makes games FUN!

RISK = FUN

CHALLENGE = FUN

NO CHALLENGE = WASTE OF MONEY

With that being said, I don't think the vette is as hard as I thought it would be.

1x Master Fencer

1x Polearms IV

1x Novice Brawler (What a ragtag crew :)).

The only healing we had was my Novice Medic, and we did a little less than a quarter of it (what's that like...a 16th?)

Grask a 16th would be like walking in the door taking 5 steps and dying:p

Ideal group to go up there:

2 Combat Medics/Rifleman(I hear the area heals are real usefull up there)

2 Melee Tanks(Fencer or TKM or maybe a Swordsman)

The rest should be BH with LLC maybe Pikeman and Riflemen wth Disruptor Rifles

Also dont use Area Attacks b/c the attcks go through the walls and youll be aggroed by everything in the corvette

They better not nerf it I wanna go up there for a challange:D

i think maybe they could take some of the HAMS down a bit...like the ones im hearin with 125k...i mean...yeah that is a challenge..but when you got 5 like that on you and a doc can only rez and not rebuff..you screwed...i'm still game if you will have me along.

People that say they are brigging 8 TKM up their and lossing and complaining are stupid. Its called Resists, how bout you take a look at them. If something has 90% Kinetic resists I dont care how many TKM you have a better chance throwing rocks at the thing. No Offence to anyone:D

well thats the advantage of having blasters sometimes... if an animal/person has a defense on one thing you can always bring out another blaster. :)

i have 1 acid pistol

1 energy pistol

1 heat pistol :)

works like a charm :)

uhmmm but you guys feel for it...

question if we go and we all finish it.. does everyone get the badge???

In PvE...

Swordsman>TKA

Fencer>TKA

Pikeman=TKA

Why? Damage per second, stat changes, are attacks, types of damage (blast is SO good) and defenses. As one guys bio says its not about how fast you can kill someone its about how slow you can die =]

My fav group for this would be:

1x master swordsman with master brawler and fencer/tka defenses and med tree

2x cm/doc

1x BH/Carb with LLC tree (electricity dmg is sweet on those droids)

1x musican/dancer (for buffels)

1x me (doc/sm)

CHs would be nice too, especially with area stims from the cm.

That group would be able to take out anything pretty much.

sado masorgisme :p :p

er...

Swordsman :p

heheh

well im sticking with pistoleer. its the only fighting profession that i really like :)

lets do the hunt at 5 PM EST

uhmmm someone tell me they have a ticket up there.. otherwise we must get one first.

• 1 year later...

Archived