Home

Best Friend in LF

Crow_Nest

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like this thread :D

Well everyone knows I'm obsessed with Crow's antics, and IG to a lesser extent. I have a huge amount of respect for Siv and ET, Prime(when he's around), txa/Mike and our forum mum lexxy. Sabretooth gets a special mention coz he puts me at the top of his lists, and TiE23, coz he's........special :)obi13 is in there somewhere too, my fave caped freak..... :p

EDIT : I must add Keralys, that fine young man I first came across in the EU forum.... :) Also Kain & MysticSpade because they share a fondness for the Final Fantasy series...

and yes, Mike Windu, can fit in there somewhere too ! Howdy Mike !

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Sam Fisher

Uh oh. No no.. we cannot start this again!

>_>

<_<

Really, it might get closed... but then just about all the threads of late in the Swamp have been leaning towards.. well, not-so-good posts.

c'mon Sam, we're just sharing the joy...... what can be wrong with that !

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Sam Fisher

Uh oh. No no.. we cannot start this again!

>_>

<_<

Really, it might get closed... but then just about all the threads of late in the Swamp have been leaning towards.. well, not-so-good posts.

But I havent seen any threads like these before. Anywho, lets try not to post rubbish now i just started this thread about an hour ago

I'm friends with BongoBob, Crow_Nest, MennoniteHobbit, Acrylic, and Mike Windu.

I guess Astro counts as sort of a rival.

Oh, and Crow, i'm not on |GG| anymore, I switched to my bro's clan, =GoW=, but we still friends :)

G

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

I like this thread :D

Well everyone knows I'm obsessed with Crow's antics, and IG to a lesser extent. I have a huge amount of respect for Siv and ET, Prime(when he's around), txa/Mike and our forum mum lexxy. Sabretooth gets a special mention coz he puts me at the top of his lists, and TiE23, coz he's........special :) obi13 is in there somewhere too, my fave caped freak..... :p

mtfbwya

Thanks, man :)

I have too many to mention, really. I've met so many great people here. I would have to say that I truely enjoy chatting with Astrotoy7, txa, Siv, Kengo, Kurgan, Stormhammer, and several others. Mostly, I guess I gravitate to those that are old like me :p

Thanks pie. ;) - And Prime, what's you're msn address? If you have msn could you add me? would be great.

My friends -

Pie

Bawbag

Obi-Wan13

Lynk Former

Insanesith

Tk-8252

Eets

Zbomber

Stormhammer

Rpthehotrod

Rogue Nine

Leemu Taos

Joetheeskimo5

Jed

Darklighter

Blackout

Niel Joshi

K__Star

Agen_terminator

And many more.

Originally posted by RoxStar

My friends are the people that haven't called me names.

Wow, you must have lost a lot of friends because of the YuGi-Oh thread :p

2 other friends who doesnt visit LF much are Jedi Mara Skywalker and Echuu Shen John :)

back when the KOTOR forum was bustling, Com Raven, Leemu Taos, Hannibal were very helpful. Siv, Lexx are always there.:D zbomber, Katarn07, and daring dueler are in the collectors forums alot. and basically everyone who tolerates me.:D Most people here are pretty cool... then again i havn't met all 78,000 members yet.:)

Originally posted by Michaelmexp

Thanks pie. ;) - And Prime, what's you're msn address? If you have msn could you add me? would be great.

I don't have MSN right now, but I plan on biting the bullet and getting it soon. When I do I'll be sure to add you, Michaelmexp :)

Archived