Home

Best Friend in LF

Crow_Nest

so i have to burn troopr? well thats not very nice of the masta's to do to us now is it precious? well this is the only place i hang out (the swamp) if you look (waste of time but if your bored) i hardly go anywhere else.

im a loser and need help...would you like to send me 80 cents a day and help me?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I hate you all, equally. :xp:

No one knows greater hate than Jed. :)

If I'm nice to, I like you. I don't dislike any of you, and if I used to, your not annoying to me anymore. ^_^

(But most of all, Jed is number 1 because he gives good sex >_>)

ZBomber and Tyrion you guys are something else.....this is prolly the reason most :newbie: s dont last long here and there is the rubber band hazing by topshot and his gang of hoodlums........

can i be apart of the sex?

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I hate you all, equally. :xp:

*Astro puts on his EU forum NJO hat*

"I dont like you either....we're wanted men...I have the death sentence in 12 systems...." :p

*takes off hat*

every forum needs a wisecracking mod with a cutesy/cool avatar...

we all love Rhett dont we... :) (*remembers "Who's your fave mod/admin" Poll*)

on that point ...

Groovy :xp:

mtfbwya

My God, It's like I'm in echonet, everything just turns into sex.

tell me about it... i'm still walking like john wayne from the last time i went there.

:D

i like everyone

group hug time!!!

there's no use running

uuuuhhhh ya, right.

Okay back to the point

I don't know a lot of people here, Sam Fisher and Sammuel Dravis are some poeple that i know outside the swamp

i try not to talk to the wierd ones or reply to posts by them :p

Joking:rolleyes:

Sammuel Dravis!!! you ugly worm:band: !!!!!

Well, that's hard to say... I think Astrotoy7 is really cool. Most of the people who congregate over in the Senate Chambers are high on my "respected" list, even when I totally disagree with them...

Other than that: ET Warrior is pretty cool, as are Siv and StarWarsPhreak. Umm... Rhett's just scary.

I don't know that I'd really call anyone here a friend so much as just cool people to talk to. I don't really know anyone here... just have a couple common interests.

*Joins astro in putting on EU NJO hat to torment Rhett forever...*

Originally posted by jebbers

ZBomber and Tyrion you guys are something else.....this is prolly the reason most :newbie: s dont last long here and there is the rubber band hazing by topshot and his gang of hoodlums........

Hey, I'm just the middle man with a fishing net. Mike's the leader. I just go with the flow. :cool:

I've seen plenty of stupid threads in nearly five years of doing this crap. But you people never cease to amaze me with the amount of pure crud your active little brains come up with, this thread being a prime example.

"Oh, such and such is my friend and I really like him and he's a nice guy and put me on your friend list so people can see I actually have friends!"

There's so much chumminess in here I think I'm gonna puke. One big mush-fest.

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

I've seen plenty of stupid threads in nearly five years of doing this crap. But you people never cease to amaze me with the amount of pure crud your active little brains come up with, this thread being a prime example.

"Oh, such and such is my friend and I really like him and he's a nice guy and put me on your friend list so people can see I actually have friends!"

There's so much chumminess in here I think I'm gonna puke. One big mush-fest.

I'll be your friend!

Archived