Home

Best Friend in LF

Crow_Nest

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by --ZeeMan--

exactly right! god dammit al capone was the middle man too..but nobody believed that right?

*secretly gives topshot a thousand pack of rubber bands*

nothing to see here

move along move along.....OR ELSE

*sees the transaction and starts running for cover*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! SEEK SHELTER!!!!!

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

I've seen plenty of stupid threads in nearly five years of doing this crap. But you people never cease to amaze me with the amount of pure crud your active little brains come up with, this thread being a prime example.

"Oh, such and such is my friend and I really like him and he's a nice guy and put me on your friend list so people can see I actually have friends!"

There's so much chumminess in here I think I'm gonna puke. One big mush-fest.

Theres more than mush when I'm involved. ;)

I've seen plenty of stupid threads in nearly five years of doing this crap............

"Did you ever know that you're my hero.... I can fly higher than an eagle....coz you are the wind beneath my wings...."

I do not mean to be snide, but why are you still doing it Nine, you seemed to have lost your passion....

Nonetheless I think this is a great thread. I'd rather be here getting chummy than getting depressed over the endless lament that happens over in the JA forum

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

I do not mean to be snide, but why are you still doing it Nine, you seemed to have lost your passion

Perhaps Nine hasn't been placed on enough 'Friend' lists, thus he is angry at everyone who makes one.

I don't make one because I dun wanna hurt nobodies feelings...not that I care, I just don't wanna get flamed.:D

All I can say is, F YOU ALL, excluding Topshot, because if he didn't add me, I would have reminded him of how horribly I pwned him in JO :p

Lil Killa Austin ;P

Iceman Joshie poo

and Topshot Unknown name..

Those are my friends ^o^

As well as Bizarro-zero, whome I havn't seen in 2 months due to me getting kicked out of school, and Stenro, who I stuck a knife to last night >_>

They say I'm murderous, I don't believe them.

Originally posted by Kain

....I don't make one because I dun wanna hurt nobodies feelings...not that I care, I just don't wanna get flamed.:D

c'mon Kain, I mentioned you, sabre always puts you on his list calling you 'tall and handsome'... face it ! in the swamp you're more popular than the captain of the high school football team :p

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Kain

Perhaps Nine hasn't been placed on enough 'Friend' lists, thus he is angry at everyone who makes one.

I don't make one because I dun wanna hurt nobodies feelings...not that I care, I just don't wanna get flamed.:D

Haha, you think Niner is jealous? :D

(he gives the best sex in the WORLD :xp: )

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

People please dont post trash in my thread, i only started this topic yesterday so dont get it closed.

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

People please dont post trash in my thread, i only started this topic yesterday so dont get it closed.

Hypocritical parrot.

Hypocritical parrot.

eh heh heh heh....

Friendship....nothing but a state in the human mind trying to fix it's own problems in the unconscious.

Oh yes, I'm very Freudian.

Archived