Home

Hi I'm new here

Genghis_Khan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's great to see mongolian warlords accessing this forum....

I am Astro.... there's no hints I can give you except to say every tuesday you have to post a picture of your current knitting project. Anyone who doesnt is automatically banned. Start knitting !

Sabretooth will be with you shortly, with a list of the dazzling dramatis personae of this particular area of the forums....

seriously though, have fun ! you'll be fine ! Also, respect out forum mum lexxy.... :D

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Samuel Dravis

Kitten, Siv? Ugh.

Stay away from Rhett also. He steals pants.

So does bongobob....but he hasn't been around much lately.

LOOK OVER THERE!

goes through house and installs surveillance equipment everywhere

welcome to the neighborhood. one of rhett's little baskets made by his elvin slaves will be given to you shortly.

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Sabretooth will be with you shortly, with a list of the dazzling dramatis personae of this particular area of the forums....

Rightly said, Astro! Jeesh! Siv's become older and moved to Coruscant. (Get me some Jawa Juice from Dex's Diner for me, Siv!)

My Master, Topshot shall arrive soon here!

And I myself, shall return tomorrow with a list of Swampers to amaze you and to convert this thread into another Flaming battlefield!!!

I loove n00bs...

BTW, check my fanfic, oh great Mongolian one!

(Who's gonna be the Genghis Khan of LF now? This n00b or Alegis Gensan?"

Originally posted by sabretooth

Siv's become older and moved to Coruscant. (Get me some Jawa Juice from Dex's Diner for me, Siv!)

yes, i thought it might be time for me to grow up

hehehehhehehehehehehehe... yeah

and yes, you can have some jawa juice... once i've worked out how to milk the f@#*&ers

:jawa FRUITINI!!!

All of us are insane; you get used to it. Welcome, enjoy your stay, watch out for the elves, pant-stealers, and demented machinations of Rhett and Obi-13 freaks.

I've still never seen one of these supposed baskets that Rhett's elves make (and, thank goodness, never had my pants stolen.)

Archived